Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snack Dutch Cocoa uploaded by Tanya S.

BY SOMERSAULTS

Somersault® Dutch Cocoa Sunflower Seed Snack.
All natural.
6g protein.
3g fiber.
Nut free.
Per serving.
A good source of fiber & Vitamin E.
Contains 7g of total fat per serving.
Twirl your taste buds!
Snack Co.
Crunchy nuggets baked with sunflower seeds & toasted grains.
100% natural. see more...

Buy on Target
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Foodie Expert
These are a great option when you have a sweet tooth but are still trying to stay relatively healthy. They contain 5g of protein, so they're not going to be a replacement for an energy bar, but they are a lot better than a cookie. I like the crunchy texture and the chunks of sunflower seeds, and the flavors are pretty good, although I think the cinnamon is better than the chocolate.
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
I kind of liked these - and then kind of didn't. They had a nice cocoa flavor,but the texture gets me. It's a little bit like cardboard...
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Riverside, RI
Foodie Expert
Love these! Great bite size snack, healthy, great chocolate flavor. Have a nice crunch!
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Jackson, NJ
Foodie Expert
But free and vegan. This is the best when you are looking for a healthy snack. A bit pricey but worth it for the health and taste aspect. My go to snack!
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
I bought these for my 3 year old who loves them, when I tried them for myself I knew they were a keeper. They have a delicious salty cocoa flavor and the consistency is awesome! You can just pop a couple in your mouth as a hunger fix and they are very good for you! I love finding little treasures like this in my Target store. They are always selling something different that you don't find in other stores.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Pine Bush, NY
Good but had a weird smell that it left behind on my fingers while eating them and it was a bit unpleasant. They tasted great though!