Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snack Dutch Cocoa uploaded by Tanya S.

BY SOMERSAULTS

Somersault® Dutch Cocoa Sunflower Seed Snack.
All natural.
6g protein.
3g fiber.
Nut free.
Per serving.
A good source of fiber & Vitamin E.
Contains 7g of total fat per serving.
Twirl your taste buds!
Snack Co.
Crunchy nuggets baked with sunflower seeds & toasted grains.
100% natural. see more...

Buy on Target
Linsey S.
I bought these for my 3 year old who loves them, when I tried them for myself I knew they were a keeper. They have a delicious salty cocoa flavor and the consistency is awesome! You can just pop a couple in your mouth as a hunger fix and they are very good for you! I love finding little treasures like this in my Target store. They are always selling something different that you don't find in other stores.
Courtney B.
These are a great option when you have a sweet tooth but are still trying to stay relatively healthy. They contain 5g of protein, so they're not going to be a replacement for an energy bar, but they are a lot better than a cookie. I like the crunchy texture and the chunks of sunflower seeds, and the flavors are pretty good, although I think the cinnamon is better than the chocolate.
Tanya S.
Jackson, NJ
But free and vegan. This is the best when you are looking for a healthy snack. A bit pricey but worth it for the health and taste aspect. My go to snack!
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I kind of liked these - and then kind of didn't. They had a nice cocoa flavor,but the texture gets me. It's a little bit like cardboard...
Nicole B.
Pine Bush, NY
Good but had a weird smell that it left behind on my fingers while eating them and it was a bit unpleasant. They tasted great though!
Bethany L.
Riverside, RI
Love these! Great bite size snack, healthy, great chocolate flavor. Have a nice crunch!