Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snack Dutch Cocoa uploaded by Whitney Z.Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snack Dutch Cocoa uploaded by Tanya S.

BY SOMERSAULTS

Somersault® Dutch Cocoa Sunflower Seed Snack.
All natural.
6g protein.
3g fiber.
Nut free.
Per serving.
A good source of fiber & Vitamin E.
Contains 7g of total fat per serving.
Twirl your taste buds!
Snack Co.
Crunchy nuggets baked with sunflower seeds & toasted grains.
100% natural. see more...

Whitney Z.
Hamburg, NY
Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snack Dutch Cocoa absolutely love the taste! Highly recommend! Lots of crunch, 5g of protein 3g of fiber, nut free and vegan! Great little treat/ snack! Easily affordable and at my closest grocery store!
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
I LOVE THESE. It’s seriously hard for me to not eat the entire bag in one sitting - but the serving size is actually pretty large! The chocolate ones are sooo good. Totally fixes my chocolate cravings!!
Linsey S.
I bought these for my 3 year old who loves them, when I tried them for myself I knew they were a keeper. They have a delicious salty cocoa flavor and the consistency is awesome! You can just pop a couple in your mouth as a hunger fix and they are very good for you! I love finding little treasures like this in my Target store. They are always selling something different that you don't find in other stores.
Courtney B.
These are a great option when you have a sweet tooth but are still trying to stay relatively healthy. They contain 5g of protein, so they're not going to be a replacement for an energy bar, but they are a lot better than a cookie. I like the crunchy texture and the chunks of sunflower seeds, and the flavors are pretty good, although I think the cinnamon is better than the chocolate.
Tanya S.
Jackson, NJ
But free and vegan. This is the best when you are looking for a healthy snack. A bit pricey but worth it for the health and taste aspect. My go to snack!
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I kind of liked these - and then kind of didn't. They had a nice cocoa flavor,but the texture gets me. It's a little bit like cardboard...
Nicole B.
Pine Bush, NY
Good but had a weird smell that it left behind on my fingers while eating them and it was a bit unpleasant. They tasted great though!
Bethany L.
Riverside , RI
Love these! Great bite size snack, healthy, great chocolate flavor. Have a nice crunch!