BY SOMERSAULTS

Somersault® Sunflower Seed Snack Cinnamon Crunch.

Twirl your taste buds!

Somersault® Snack Co.

Crunchy nuggets baked with sunflower seeds & toasted grains.

100% Natural.

All natural.

6g protein.

3g fiber.

Nut free.

Per serving.

A good source of fiber & Vitamin E.

Contains 6g of total fat per serving. see more...

Andrea F.
I love to toss these into my bag when I'm on the run. They're super tasty, relatively healthy as snack foods go, and a perfect little bite size. They have just the right amount of cinnamon: not so much that you feel like you're eating dessert, but enough to give that little taste of sweet you might be craving.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
These are pretty good. I like how they are crunchy without hurting your teeth. Could stand to have a little more cinnamon on them...but oh well. Will buy again. Hope they come out with more flavors!!
Amy r.
Eagan, MN
I received this in my Citrus Lane and we love it. Flavorful and good for you snack. Will buy again.
Talia A.
BOARDMAN, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Crunchy, not too sweet and delicious! Pouches are good for taking on the go.
Kristine H.
These are so, so good. I tried them first when they were on sale at Target but I couldn't find them (in the cinnamon flavor) anywhere after that. I searched high and low for them and paid way too much to buy them online in desperation. I was so happy to start seeing them in my local Shaws and CVS recently and I hope they keep stocking them. They're addictive yet filling so I divide them up into individual portions to take to work or in the car.