Somersaults Crunchy Nugget Snack Pacific Sea Salt uploaded by Nana C.Somersaults Crunchy Nugget Snack Pacific Sea Salt uploaded by Mary R.Somersaults Crunchy Nugget Snack Pacific Sea Salt uploaded by Mary R.

BY SOMERSAULTS

A Good Source Of Fiber &Amp; Vitamin E 100% Natural Sunflower Seed Snack As Much Protein As Almonds With Just Half The Fat A Good Source Of Fiber &Amp; Vitamin E Nut Free Nutrition With Just 150 Calories &Amp; All Of The Crunch Celebrate The Power Of Seeds!&Nbsp; Seeds Are The New Nut.&Nbsp; Sunflower Seeds, Our #1 Ingredient, Are The Inspiration Behind These Scrumptious Little Nuggets. 6 - 1 Oz (30G) Packs ~ Total Net Wt. 6 Oz (170G) 1-877-422-0228 Made In Usa see more...

Christina S.
Red Bank, NJ
I bought these for my kids' lunchboxes, but I've eaten way more than they have. I love them! I tastes like a pretzel, with a delicious flavor and wonderful crunch, but it's a reasonably healthy packaged snack that is nut free! It's disappointing that they use sea salt (presumably to lower the sodium) when I know this is a secret source of MSG, so be careful if you have a reaction to MSG. But for my family, this is a great and fun little snack!
Mary R.
These are awesome! I just saw them in a Sheetz yesterday and picked up a pack to try. I loved them and will be getting more soon! The sunflower seed flavor is a nice difference from my normal salty snacks. And the little pack is a nice satisfying amount for a snack. And it is great for situations where there are nut allergies since it doesn't contain nuts!
Lauren P.
Goldsboro, Nc
When I buy pre-packaged snacks I am usually let down by the amount in the serving. Not with this! The taste satisfies my need for something salty and it's crunchy to boost! The perfect amount to give me a boost of energy and compliment my meal as a healtheir choice over potato chips.
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
This is the flavor that started my Somersault addiction. I love this brand so much. They are healthy, delicious, and savory. Perfect snack.
Kelly P.
Madison Hts, MI
This is the most satisfying snacks I've found in a long time! The nutty taste is amazing and I love how crunchy they are!
Stephanie H.
I love these i am a chrunch lover and these definitely have one and the seasalt is just enough not to salty
Nana C.
Mission, TX
Great snack for anyone who is trying to be healthy, crunchy and flavorful. Not and overpowering salty taste
Deb G.
Philadelphia, PA
So crunchy and has just enough salt. I love it as a snack. Really tasty! :)
Deb G.
Philadelphia, PA
How many flavors do they have?