someecards uploaded by Angee L.

BY SOMEECARDS

someecards
  • "I share these to alot of my social media accounts and can always have a friend or family memeber "LOL-ing"." in 8 reviews
  • "There is a someecard for every occasion - or, if not, you can make your own to say exactly what you are thinking." in 6 reviews
  • "When my friends post them on Facebook I always get a good laugh out of them." in 6 reviews
  • "On a bad day, I like to just scroll through them and they can instantly turn my day around. " in 5 reviews
Shellby M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
These were around way before memes, they are so funny and very true. The images that are in them are weird and sometimes don’t even pertain to what the ecard says though.
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
This website has been around forever and is still one of the most hilarious sites online. I remember when e-greeting cards were EVERYTHING. Now there are sites like Paperless Post etc and no one cares about someecards (at least not as much as they did back in the day), but it's still funny to see these floating around on the web, and they have a fun Twitter account!
Heather W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Someecards.com makes me laugh out loud. A friend of mine mentioned that it comes from the writers of The Onion, and that makes total sense. Someecards is a simply brilliant alternative to those annoying ecards, the ones that catch you unawares with gawdy graphics and obnoxious music. In contrast, someecards are witty, sarcastic ecards, quiet in their hilarity. Quiet in that there are no outlandish graphics or sounds. Hilarity in that they are hilarious.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Some Ecards are so funny and you can create your own too if you have an "inside joke" to share with friends or family.  I love scrolling through them and getting a good laugh.  The app is really easy to use to scroll through them and create your own.  Very user friendly.
Kelly M.
Hamburg, NY
These cared are the best! You can find one for any situation! I sit at work reading these all the time when I need a good laugh! So relate able and witty. I actually have one as the background of my desktop right now and have used these for different holiday cards!
Angee L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Oh my gosh, these cards the the FUNNIEST things ever. When i need a good laugh or to find something witty to send to my friends, this is my go to. They are so sassy and I literally laugh out out when reading them. You can find a someecards for pretty much anything. My friends and I often find ourselves reaponding to eachother using them, which can be quite entertaining. Good golly they are great! If you have not had a chance to check them out, you are missing something good!
Elaine I.
Chattanooga , TN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE someecards! It's perfectly matches my sarcastic and sometimes harsh humor. I purchased the app and always have a funny e card at hand now. I'm not a mushy person and prefer to make people laugh, this always does the trick. It doesn't matter what the occasion is, they have a card. They also have the user card section where users have submitted cards.
Ashley A.
I never seem to come across a dull ecard. These are so entertaining I spend so many hours just searching them on Pinterest and cannot get enough. After reading and posting some of them on my social media I sometimes wonder if I am really that mean lol. If you haven't read some ecards you should definitely take an hour and look some up.
SaraAnn B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I received this as a Christmas present last year and I love it! I think you have to have a certain sense of humor to find it hilarious, which I must have, because it makes me laugh everyday. I will be asking for one for next year too! My co-workers sometimes ask me if I wrote the calender because it reminds them of things I would say.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
Soooo there's pretty much an e-card to sum up every situation, hilarious encounter, or just anything in your everyday life. I love it! The writers of these cards must be extremely witty little guys and I want to write for them! I use e-cards all the time in social media as well as chat conversations with friends. They're fantastic!
Sashawna O.
How do you get one if you can?
Kasaundra D.
Isanti, MN
What is the best someecard that you've seen?
Andrea B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is there a way to submit themes.
Felicia L.
Spencer, WV
Who has people who post these constantly on their facebook and get a kick out of it?
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
Who came up with this idea?