Someday by Justin Bieber Touchable Body Lotion uploaded by Michela C.Someday by Justin Bieber Touchable Body Lotion uploaded by Chanda C.

BY JUSTIN BIEBER

Need a pick-me-up? Treat yourself to. Someday scented body lotion . This silky indulgence moisturizes skin while infusing it with an irresistible fragrance- perfect for girls on the go! With mandarin, juicy pear, wild berries, jasmine, creamy florals, vanilla and soft musks scents. By Justin Beiber. Touchable Body Lotion. see more...

Someday by Justin Bieber Touchable Body Lotion
  • "I love how it feels so smooth and hydrating on my skin. I love this lotion just as much as I love Justin. " in 4 reviews
  • "This smells sooooo good, it makes skin soft and it has a little shimmer so makes you shine a little" in 1 review
Jillian G.
pennsylvania
I have been a Belieber since the start and I got this right when it came out in 2011! Someday by Justin Bieber used to be really expensive but since it’s been out for 7 years it’s not nearly as expensive anymore. This product has a very pretty smell. It’s not nearly as strong as a lot of designer scents and it’s very nice. It has a glittery and shimmery look to it which makes it really cute. If you’re looking for a new lotion that doesn’t have a very strong smell then this is perfect for you!!
Kristal T.
Metairie, LA
I have about two or three of these.
They're super inexpensive now in some stores - I came across one recently in TJMaxx.

The lotion has this great smell, that's strong enough to where you don't even have to use perfume. The glittery slimmer it has is a nice, cute touch.
If you're not a perfume person but want to just smell nice still, this is for you.
Chanda C.
Staunton, VA
Baby,baby,baby..What I thought when I saw this,the day my daughter brought it home for us to try.But the smell is wonderful and not overpowering..A wonderfully,smoothing,hydrating lotion,that quickly absorbs into the skin.Even works.on the hardened skin of my feet..Great product.
jessica c.
This lotion smells and feels so good I am very picky of the lotions I apply some lotions cause me to break out into a rash but this lotion does not.
Kathryn C.
This lotion/perfume actually smells really good. I've never bought it but a friend has some. The lotion smells great and makes your skin really soft.
ceecee m.
Sacramento, CA
Its sparkly but not too much . But if you don't like glitter on your body at all then i don't recommend this for you but it does smell really good
Veronica L.
Lyons, KS
I love the smell of this! I just wish it didn't have the shimmer so i could use it everyday. But I love having it almost like new.
Amanda S.
Bronx, NY
Smells sooooo good just like the perfume but I don't really like that it has glitter but I overlook that because of the smell
Heather B.
I bought this for my friend as a birthday present and she said that it smelled great and was very moisturizing
Melissa C.