Someday by Justin Bieber Hair Mist uploaded by Gloria Sanchez S.

BY JUSTIN BIEBER

Refresh your tresses with Someday scented Hair Mist. All it takes is one spray to invigorate your hair with a lasting fragrance that will have lips talking and heads turning all day. Be anything but ordinary with this Someday by Justin Bieber Away Hair Mist. Hair Mist. see more...

• Does it smell the same like the perfume?2 Answers
  • Is this a light and airy aroma or heavy and make you want to choke? 1 Answers
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looooooooove this!!!!!!!! I purchased this product at Kohl's for a reasonable price, and I absolutely love it! It smells amazing! I use it as a hair mist and as a body spray. It is a light, Airy, sweet smelling fragrance, not super strong or overpowering at all! Definitely highly recommend this product!
Brileigh S.
Atlanta, GA
I purchased this hair mist for my younger niece. She is a huge Justin Bieber fan so I mainly bought it for that reason. However, I really did enjoy the scent! My niece was overjoyed with the gift. She said she receives compliments all the time. I recommend!
Julia I.
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I like that it does not leave your hair sticky. Whenever I wear this, people ask me what perfume I am wearing. I am very sad to see that not that many stores carry it anymore. My mom loved the smell so much that she bought the matching perfume.
J M.
I got this at Marshall's a few years ago for less than $10, maybe even $5. I use it as a body mist & a hair mist. It does stay in my hair longer & smells good. The packaging is cute. I like the pink & purple & hearts. & When I put it in my bag, the cap on it comes off easily, but none of it accidentally gets spraid in my bag while the cap is off.
Meg J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this fabulously scented hair mist. This is the very first hair mist I have ever used, so I do not know how it compares to other hair mists. It is very reasonably priced and long lasting. It is sweet and floral, and I would absolutely recommend this hair mist to everyone looking for a good hair mist.
Paula S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
"Hair mist" YEA RIGHT! More like body mist, the smell is amazing I've gotten so many questions/compliments & they never believe when I say it's by Justin Bieber hahaha
Angelica D.
Saunderstown, RI
I'm not a big fan of putting it on my hair, i use it more for a body type of perfume. Only downside I don't think it smells like the actually perfume.
Thikra A.
Los Angeles, CA
Despite the fact that it is Justin's thing I have to admit it really smells good!
I steal it sometimes from my sister.
Jordan B.
Santa Rosa, CA
I found it to have an extremely dense smell and the lotion felt very greasy on my skin.
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
This perfume smells great. So who wouldn't want their hair to amell so amazing?!?!?
Lisa J.
Benson, NC
Does it smell the same like the perfume?
Megan R.
Jasper, GA
Is this a light and airy aroma or heavy and make you want to choke?