BY JUSTIN BIEBER

In honor of his many young teenage fans, Justin Beiber released Someday in 2011, This fruity and soft scent embodies the heart of the young girls who admire and revere this rising musical sensation, Someday is the ideal fragrance for lively and ambitious teenage girls who exhibit an excitement and intrigue with all of the wonderful possibilities in life, Opening top notes of wild berries, pear and sweet mandarin combine perfectly with middle floral notes of creamy flowers and fragrant jasmine, Closing base notes include soft musk and sweet vanilla,

• "It lasts a long time too!!!!" in 1 review
  • "The bottle is gorgeous, but this product is costly and not much different from a body mist you could get on sale at your local Bath and Body Works." in 1 review
  • "It smells so good, I get compliments all the time, and I never have to reapply because it lasts all day long. " in 1 review
  • "Not a Justin Beiber fan, but I just love the way this perfume smells." in 1 review
Mikayla V.
Wow, this perfume was GREAT. I got it as a Christmas present last year and was thrilled. It smells sooooo goooood. I'm not even a fan of Justin Bieber but wow...this perfume pretty much rocked. I'm really picky sometimes with perfumes and this one was perfect. It lasts a long time too!!!! The only issue i had was that it was super strong immediately and would give others a small headache until it wore off a bit more.
Youstina K.
League City, TX
I love this purfume! I'm definitely not a fan of Justin beiber... In fact I'm actually a hater. But he makes some really good purfume! I'm not the best at explaining scent but I would say it's a sweet candy sort of scent with a hint of floral
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Not a Justin Beiber fan, but I just love the way this perfume smells. Very light, and sweet smelling. Not too overpowering. You can wear this fragrance for pretty much any occasion. One bottle lasted me about 2 years! Great perfume (:
Erica O.
Zion, IL
I didn't think i was going to love it. but this perfume smells so good. its very soft and sweet and i just cant get enough of it. On top of that the bottle is soo cute!
Ashley A.
The bottle is gorgeous, but this product is costly and not much different from a body mist you could get on sale at your local Bath and Body Works. Overall I would not recommend as your daily scent.
Neary P.
Philadelphia , PA
This is my go-to perfume. Lovely smell, Very cute bottle. I thought the smell would be sweet since almost all celebrities scents go in that route but I was wrong.
Kashae S.
Lake Worth, FL
I just bought this from marshalls for 25$ and i love it! it smells really sweet which is what i look for when i buy perfumee :) the bottle is also really cute.
Michala F.
Eh this perfume is alright. Not a huge fan of JB but I bought it as a gift for my sister a few Christmases ago when it first came out, at least she enjoys it!
Manuela A.
I love it, the smell,i have the 1fl oz ,ibought at marshall,for a good price $9.99, the sell is just perfect. i haent used it yet. i ill soon.
Joselyne C.
Hollywood, FL
A very sweet fragrance. It is very youthful, but not a top-notch perfume. I consider it a more day-to-day fragrance, not for special occasions.