BeautyFaceFacial Skincaresome by mi
Yuja Niacin Brightening Sleeping Mask - 60g / Free Gift

Some By Mi Yuja Niacin Brightening Sleeping Mask - 60g / Free Gift

by some by mi

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Some By Mi Yuja Niacin Brightening Sleeping Mask - 60g / Free Gift!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
1,018 reviews
Some By Mi Yuja Niacin Brightening Sleeping Mask - 60g / Free Gift uploaded by Christine B.
Some By Mi Yuja Niacin Brightening Sleeping Mask - 60g / Free Gift This two and one sleeping mass contains niacinamide 5% and you Dia extract. So it provides intensive brightening and moisturizing to skin while sleeping. It claims it’s a 30 day miracle Brightening Sleeping mask. I’ve only been using it for three weeks now and I do see some of my dark spots starting to vanish… I think with the 30 days one would definitely see definitely spots either completely gone or mostly faded!
Zayra T.
Some By Mi Yuja Niacin Brightening Sleeping Mask - 60g / Free Gift uploaded by Zayra T.
I bought this after I had gotten a sample packet from an Iherb haul. I tried it out that night because I'd heard some people rave about this. The next morning I woke up, kinda nervous to look in the mirror as I am testing out any new product, and was damn shaken. I had a radiant glow and my skin looked as smooth as the tightest bed sheets, and my PIH had calmed down - this was only after the first use! Obv. I went online and bought some immediately. It goes on as smoothly as water and is very spreadable. Every night that I use this, I wake the next morning with very hydrated skin, a dewy glow and my PIH is incredibly calmed down. I don't make these claims lightly because PIH and I have a butter relationship and I'm incredibly critical of products that claim "brightening" and for "dark marks". I think that why this product works so well is owed to the 5% niacinamide, arbutin and Vit. C content, however, the brand really tries to sell the efficacy of the product from the 70% Yuja Extract content.
Johnna G.
Gilroy, CA
I always feel like I’m playing catch up while now in my early 30s because I was never serious about skin care in my 20s. Products with Vit C are must haves for me, and have tried top rated but expensive Vit C serums. Yes, those top serums are effective but my wallet disagrees. After using this sleeping mask for 5 out of 7 nights, I have noticed sunspots I got during the summer start to fade, and my skin just glows in the morning. This lightweight cream goes on cold in a refreshing way and it doesn’t feel sticky. I wash it off in the morning, and my skin feels smoother. I look forward to using it till the last drop after seeing these minor but noticeable differences already in just a weeks time.
Shella S.
Arlington, TX
Some By Mi Yuja Niacin Brightening Sleeping Mask - 60g / Free Gift uploaded by Shella S.
I used it last year and make my skin super glowing or people call it glass skin. This product improved my skin tone look brighter too and super hydrated. I finished one bottle to use it but decided not to repurchase because I am not sure if I like my skin look glowing like this or not. 2nd pic for the product
Patricia Y.
Yeosu, Jeollanam-do
This Sleeping mask I have been enjoying. It is a dual functional product, it is Brightening + Anti-Wrinkle. In the description it says it brightens an moisturises skin with 70% of Goheung Yuja Extract. Improves skin tone and brightens skin with Glutathione, Arbutin and Resmelin. It hydrates skin with Aquaxyl and Fructan and vitalises skin with 10 kinds of vitamins. It contains Niacinamide that helps with brightening. It says it's 20 - Free ingredients excluded that are harmful to the skin. Do note that you have to put it on at night, due to the citrus extracts containing furanocoumarins. When that is exposed to UV Light it can cause phytophotodermatistis. Like it can cause genetic damage. So it's best to put it on at night and wash it in the morning. It is a light moisturizer, which is nice for summer. I love the smell of this sleeping mask! It smells like lemonade. It does brighten your skin and nourish it. However, I didn't notice much of a moisturizing effect. Especially in the morning, it doesn't seem to be moisturized. My skin looked soft and moisturized. It is very affordable. but due to the harmful ingredients I would not want to put this on my face again. Though it is safe at night, I simply don't want to take the risk and why would I want to put harmful ingredients on my skin? And though I love the smell, it is a bit overpowering. I would not repurchase it.
Alexandria P.
Durham, NC
This is a very lightweight gel moisturizer that has a very citrusy scent. If you have ever tried their AHA BHA PHA moisturizer, the textures are very similar. In terms of brightening I didn't notice any difference at all over the couple of months that I used this, either on my dark spots or my overall complexion as it is essentially just a vitamin C gel. I have combination skin, but my cheeks do tend to be on the dry side, so I ended up using this as a hydrating day time moisturizer under my sunscreen as it was not quite moisturizing enough to be a sleeping mask for me. If you have oilier skin it may work well overnight, however if you have drier skin, I don't think this would be enough for you.
Caroline S.
Boulder, CO
This is the first sleeping mask I’ve tried. It smells a bit like lemon, I love it! It also looks like the lemon part of a lemon meringue pie. It feels great on my skin and it doesn’t stain your pillow or anything!
Harleen K.
WOODVILLE NORTH, SA
Some By Mi Yuja Niacin Brightening Sleeping Mask - 60g / Free Gift uploaded by Harleen K.
I bought a @Some By Mi Yuja Niacin Brightening sleep mask it works ok but not something like It say or to wow with. It moisturised my skin well at night as I used toner, essence with this product. But doesn’t solve the issues of like skin brightness and even tone, Even I almost finished with the jar. #influenster #review #skin #Beauty
Caitlin M.
Merritt, BC
Some By Mi Yuja Niacin Brightening Sleeping Mask - 60g / Free Gift uploaded by Caitlin M.
I LOVE this product! Let me start by telling you about the texture. It is a bright and sunny yellow gel that is smooth and has an appealing look and citrus scent. It contain Yuja which is brightening and has 3x more vitamin C than a lemon so it is great for acne, scars and pock marks apparently. I put it on my skin right before bed every night. It does feel sticky on the face but when I wake up it is fully absorbed and my skin looks bright. It gives me 5% niacinamide which I need. I used to use TO niacinamide serum which was 10% but I much prefer getting it this way because I don’t have to deal with the pilling and annoying texture issues. It is yet another Some By Mi product that is phenomenal! I also suggest their aha/BHa/pha line.
Cheyenne S.
SUMMERLAND POINT, NSW
Some By Mi Yuja Niacin Brightening Sleeping Mask - 60g / Free Gift uploaded by Cheyenne S.
Gorgeous sleeping mask. It’s a gel consistency with a slight citrus scent to it. Felt really nice on my skin, immediately softer! Next morning I washed off my face as instructed. I could see results after one use! After 1 week, AMAZING ♥️🤍♥️ I truly wished I’d have taken before & after photos. I didn’t expect these results so quickly! Japanese skincare is my passion now. And YESSTYLE.com look out im coming back! ♥️🤍♥️

Looking for your answer?