SOME BY MI AHA.BHA.PHA 30Days Miracle Cream

by some by mi

Because I pick my skin there are some scabs and wounded areas. Should I use this? It has centella in it so I thought it would heal my wounds but on the box it says dont use it on wounded areas. I can wait until the wound turns to a scab but should I use it on the scab either?
Does i also sting for you guys? I tried it and it stung on some parts of my face.
Would you recommend for sensitive / combination/ acne prone skin?
Start your review of SOME BY MI AHA.BHA.PHA 30Days Miracle Cream!
Amanda G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
SOME BY MI AHA.BHA.PHA 30Days Miracle Cream uploaded by Amanda G.
This cream contains AHA/BHA/PHA, tea tree leaf water, centella asiatica & madecassoside to exfoliate, strengthen the skin’s barrier, & protect skin. It has a milky green gel cream texture that is very hydrating & plumping for my skin. It instantly changes my skin into super soft, supple skin. This also leaves a sticky residue.
Yuliya V.
Redwood City, CA
SOME BY MI AHA.BHA.PHA 30Days Miracle Cream uploaded by Yuliya V.
This set includes tonic, serum, and cream. The main marketing ploy here is the loud claim on the packaging that it is an acidic line that promotes acne treatment.  😅 Lol, I would not hope for this because the content of all acids there is extremely low. By my calculations, less than 1% overall. Plus, if you have serious acne problems, then this line isn't powerful enough to help you, sorry...  However, it is a pretty good base toner, serum, and cream, and I tell you why :)  👉🏼Niacinamide and tea tree extract are at the top of the list and are excellent for oily skin. 👉🏼The serum and cream have a very light texture, feel very comfortable on the skin, and perfectly moisturized. (moisture may not be enough for very dry skin!) ❗Note! If your skin is prone to comedones then using toner, serum, and cream at the same time may be too much for your skin.  ❗️These products have a slight cooling effect on the skin.
Melia K.
Bedford, NY
SOME BY MI AHA.BHA.PHA 30Days Miracle Cream uploaded by Melia K.
🧼This moisturizer helps strengthen the skin barrier, while calming & reducing inflammation. It has Centella Asiatca Extract-to calm skin that has become sensitive due to stimuli (like the serum). 4-Cica Care-A concentrated calming ingredient that helps with calming & strengthening the skin barrier to protect skin from various irritating factors •I REALLY love this cream! It’s nourishing, without being too heavy or thick. My skin is glower, sebum has been less noticeable, skin tone is evening out, no red areas now either! I highly recommend this if you wanna try a cream that does SO much for sensitive or irritated skin! I would keep this for the off-chance I react badly to a product I'm trying, or get a reaction from whatever. SOME BY MI AHA.BHA.PHA 30Days Miracle Cream
Sayeri D.
Redmond, WA
SOME BY MI AHA.BHA.PHA 30Days Miracle Cream uploaded by Sayeri D.
SOME BY MI AHA.BHA.PHA 30Days Miracle Cream uploaded by Sayeri D.
Thanks to stylevena I got to try this cream just when I needed for my forehead breakouts! ☘️I love the consistency of this cream its a gel like cream which is light and has a cooling effect on skin which is very soothing ☘️I was happy to know the main ingredients of this miracle cream are safe and natural ( see the pictures☝️) ☘️The cream smells like peppermint when applying which I love btw but it doesn’t last long.. ☘️It gets absorbed completely and it does not leave any oily or sticky feel 💁🏻‍♀️ ! ☘️ After using it for one week , I have seen visible results, it really did dried out my pimples and my skin looks clearer ☘️Since it has AHA BHA PHA it is advisable to avoid sun and use sunscreen 🏖which is difficult during day for me so I use it at night ☘️I will continue using it on my acnes which are still there and will keep updating ☘️I am also thinking to use it on my KPs on my arm and see if it helps It is available on stylevana for just $15 You can use my code for 10%-15% discount- INF105MISSD #miracleream #acneskincare #AcneTreatment #beautypop #Skincare #stylevana #vanateam #vanafamily #koreanskincare #skincare
angelica N.
Bronx, NY
SOME BY MI AHA.BHA.PHA 30Days Miracle Cream uploaded by angelica N.
The texture on this cream is thick but not creamy. I find it to feel more like a hybrid between cream/gel and the consistency is easily spreadable. It has a light green tint of color, absorbed into my skin easily without leaving any greasy/sticky feeling. I find it to have a instant calming effect on my skin and noticed a good amount of sebum around the nose has cleared.
Su Bin L.
Purchased at: YesStyle
I wouldn't call it a 30 day miracle, but it is a calming moisturizer and gentle-feeling chemical exfoliant for acne-prone skin. I've used this product for a year now and have noticed it keeps my skin from building up too much sebum. The key balance for me is to use it 2-3 times weekly at night - Just imagine exfoliating every single day. That is not a good idea. As a heads up, chemical exfoliation is recommended for night time rather than day time as it can cause increased sun sensitivity. There are some negative acne-prone reviews of this product which I suspect can be largely contributed to the reasons above. On first application, it felt slightly greasy/heavy, but as it sunk into my skin, it locked in more moisture than expected. It's cool that there is a soothing cooling effect on the skin too as my previous moisturizer, Tree Activ Acne Eliminating Face Cream, had too strong of a cooling sensation while not being moisturizing enough. The Centella Extract soothes my face and my skin looks clearer after use. All that being said, I probably would buy a single AHA, PHA, or BHA product next time with a separate hydrating moisturizer because I don't like having a moisturizer sitting around that I can't/don't want to use everyday.
Jeimy H.
Brooklyn, NY
SOME BY MI AHA.BHA.PHA 30Days Miracle Cream uploaded by Jeimy H.
SOME BY MI AHA.BHA.PHA 30Days Miracle Cream uploaded by Jeimy H.
The best moisturizer, I've been using this for months and even repurchased more. I use it in summer and winter too. It is not thick, but more of a gel like consistency. It has a minty scent. It really does what it claims to do; brighten and soothing. I normally use it in my night routine because it leaves my skin very hydrated, radiant and soft. Overall, all if their products from their "30 days miracle" Line works amazing for my oily and some acne skin.
Aiden L.
Oakland, CA
It's super cooling and soothing which is really nice for acne prone skin, and even more surprising as to how it is AHA/BHA based. I think after introducing it to my skincare routine it did have an effect on my acne. I don't get as much acne anymore! But I used this moisturizer in conjunction to other some by mi products of the same line.
Taylor W.
Renton, WA
Such a good product, especially for the price. I've used it for about a week and I can already see consistent improvement in the texture and redness on my face. It's a light gel-cream, goes on nicely, and absorbs pretty quick. I can't think of a skin-type where I wouldn't recommend this; a must buy!
Hoang H.
Houston
Amazing moisturizer for oily or acne prone skin. This contains centella asiatica which helps soothes and calm the skin down if there are any redness. The texture is kind of a gel moisturizer and when you apply it it may feel a little bit greasy but that will go away. It also gives you a nice glow on your skin. High recommended.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...