some by me

Some By Me AHA BHA PHA 30...
219 Reviews
5 / 5
It makes the skin look glowy the day after. It’s a very light weight toner but smells like tea-tree which can bother. It doesn’t break me out. Great toner for oily skin and acne-prone. I have been using it for several months and it helps you a lot with pimples, it helps me a lot for the texture of my skin.
5 / 5
Some By Mi AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner is a skincare game-changer. Formulated with gentle yet effective exfoliating acids, this toner deeply cleanses pores, evens out skin tone, and reduces acne. After just a few uses, I noticed a significant improvement in my skin's texture and clarity. Plus, it's gentle enough for daily use without causing irritation. If you're looking for a toner that delivers visible results, Some By Mi is a must-have in your skincare routine💚💚💚
5 / 5
Feels great! I highly recommend it. This Toner works wonders on my oily skin. I use it every night with a cotton pad, and it has been fantastic. It's my first time trying this brand, and I'm exited to try their serum as well.
5 / 5
I absolutely love this , I ordered this off amazon , it was amazing and it was packaged very well, it had tea tree which I love , it feels so smooth on my face and my make up looks so better with it on
5 / 5
After around 2 months of use, my skin has become smoother and my blemishes have faded slightly. I love that it gently exfoliates your skin and doesn't have harsh ingredients, plus it also feels very refreshing on the skin.
5 / 5
Love using this product, it has a nice balance, so it’s not irritating or drying. It helps with my skin texture, and I quickly noticed an improvement. I loved the minty fresh scent. I would have liked the bottle cap to be in a different form than most toners, but overall, it’s a great product.
5 / 5
Best for acne and oily skin My skin got soooo much better after 2 weeks of using it. Cant go anywhere without them Good scent 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
5 / 5
This toner is so good for soothing the skin and gently exfoliating the skin! I have dry skin and don’t have much acne but for those who have oily or acne prone skin this will work well for you!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Smells nice and not very dramatically effective on acne like if you have a breakout and use this toner it's not going to make the pimple go away quickly. I like the cosrx clarifying toner better
5 / 5
The Some By Mi Miracle Toner deserves applause for its remarkable performance. Its dual action of clearing pimples and providing gentle exfoliation is truly a game-changer. What sets it apart is the thoughtful exclusion of pore-clogging ingredients and the inclusion of AHA, BHA, and PHA. This toner not only helps maintain clear skin but also contributes to a well-rounded skincare routine. If you're looking for a reliable solution to breakouts without compromising on gentleness, the Some By Mi Miracle Toner is a standout choice.