Some By Me AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner (150ml 5.07fl.oz) somebymi

by some by me

There is an activation tag on the products. Check it after buying ! Recommended to Want exfoliation without irritation Uneven makeup due to rough skin surface Discouraged by dull skin tone and large pores Unhappy with messy blackhead and whitehead Unsatisfied with oily face with too much sebum Want fresh toner without stickiness Looking for mild toner for damaged, sensitive skin Frustrated by expensive skincare products that has no effect Volume : 5 oz / 150ml x2 pcs Korean Brand Grand Prize / Customer's Grand Prize

SOME BY ME AHA BHA PHA 30 Dyas Miracle Toner (150ml 5.07 fl.oz); 2018 Package Renewal version; AHA, BHA, and PHA works as effective exfoliator to leave skin cleanser and more radiant than before; Skin exfoliating ingredients; Formulated without 20 ingredients

as I see here, it has good reviews, but didn't seeif it is good for dry and senitive skin?🌟help girls, I'm about to order this and want your recommendations
On Amazon, it says it "whitens" skin. Is that just another way of saying "brighten" or or is this an actual whitening product? I'm already pale as it is, I don't want to enhance it.
I have acne prone skin and terrible scarring and texture left behind from breakouts. Does this toner help with lightening dark spots and reducing breakouts?
Start your review of Some By Me AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner (150ml 5.07fl.oz) somebymi!
Davie, FL
Some By Me AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner (150ml 5.07fl.oz) somebymi uploaded by Alex A.
This toner contains AHA (0.05%), BHA (0.01%), PHA (0.01%), Tea Tree Water (1%), Niacinamide (2%). The texture is watery with a scent of mint (peppermint last ingredient). Absorbs very quickly into skin with a moisturizing effect which is super surprising for me. I HAVE NOT used any other actives for acne because I wanted to see how it works and WOW! The only thing I added is @paulaschoice 2% BHA every other day. The ph being 5.5, I wouldn’t call this an acid toner and percentages are just right for exfoliation. I am absolutely shocked, stunned, and highly recommend this. I recommend especially for acne prone, any type of oily skin.
Purchased at: YesStyle
I purchased this on yesstyle over a year ago and I've gone through countless bottles of these. I definitely prefer this product over the summer when my skin gets more oily. It has tea tree in it which is really effective for acne. It has definitely brightened my acne pigmentation but not completely. I would recommend this to my oily skin and combination people! I love to keep this in my mini skin care fridge because I like to apply this cold. I love the cooling factor and doing that method in the morning depuffs my skin. #toner #skin #skincare #teatree #yesstyle
San francisco, CA
I have only used this for about a month but my skin seems to like it. I was using witch hazel before and after using this I would most likely keep it in rotation. So far so good, I would recommend this to anyone worried about products that dry their skin out. I don’t feel dry or tight after using.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using this toner for about two weeks and I can already feel my skin not being so dry and a little more moisturised. I've read a good number of reviews and thought I'd give this a try and glad I did!
Some By Me AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner (150ml 5.07fl.oz) somebymi uploaded by Kari T.
This definitely works for acne! I only use this about once a week, sometimes less. If I see a pimple or two coming out then I always make sure to include it in my routine that week. It super helps!
This toner has helped me a lot with fighting my acne. I have reallyy sensitive skin and this product didnt break me out whatsoever. I’m really happy to have come across this. It feels a bit stingy at first but it works and the stingyness goes away after a few minutes! Some By Me AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner (150ml 5.07fl.oz) somebymi
Ingleside
Purchased at: YesStyle
This toner is really great! It is not drying at all, it’s very mild! It actually moisturizes my face as well and it has niacinamide which is a whitening (or anti redness/ evening skin tone) and adenosine which is an anti wrinkle ingredient! This toner also has bha and aha which are exfoliants (however, do not use products with vitamin c with this product because they will irritate your skin) this product also has tea tree oil which is good for sebum control and eases inflammation! All in all this product is good for every skin type and is relatively cheap! Can’t say enough good things about this toner!
Atlanta, GA
Easy to use product that was gentle on my se Sensitive skin. I used to use it with a cotton pad but then i started just smearing it over with my fingers. I used this before applying the rest of my skincare and would only use it at night(too harsh for me to do it 2x/day.). Overall it did help to exfoliate but not that much. And biggest reason i gave it 3 stars is because it definitely took more than 30 days to work.
I actually just started using this and right now I only use it at night because of all the HA's. I thought the PHA was a joke but turns out it's real. This feels like a very gentle toner. If you think that it will mess your skin up don't worry about it. I will say that I don't have sensitive skin so you have to watch out for yourselves. I think it's a good toner, but I'm not seeing a very big miracle.
flushing
This toner worked well for gentle exfoliation on a daily basis. It has a minty sent, which is probably due to the tea tree. I would recommend for someone with acne prone skin, however I do not think that this is suitable for sensitive skin. I would repurchase this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
5 months ago
Taylor L. • 5 months ago
This is an exfoliating toner which should only be used 2-3 times per week. After cleansing, pour onto cotton pad & sweet all over face, avoiding eye area. U may encounter a slight tingle, exfoliating products do this. After toner, you can follow up with essence (if u use one), serum, eye cream, oil then moisturizer. Do not use exfoliating products with other “actives” such as retinol type products. Those products should be used on days when u do not use exfoliants. Also only use this at night as it causes sun sensitivity. Hope this helps.
a year ago
race L. • 3 months ago
I love this product. It hasn’t been irritating for me and I have sensitive skin. Try to dap it on your face instead of rubbing it in.
Farmington, MI
a year ago
Nadia Z. • 9 months ago
I have! I have sensitive skin so for me using it 2x a day was too harsh. I use it just at night after cleansing and it’s light on my skin and absorbs quick. I use my palms to smear this over than a cotton pad. I will say for me it def took more than 30 days to see a difference