Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & Astringentssome by me
AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner (150ml 507floz) somebymi

Some By Me AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner (150ml 5.07fl.oz) somebymi

by some by me

There is an activation tag on the products. Check it after buying ! Recommended to Want exfoliation without irritation Uneven makeup due to rough skin surface Discouraged by dull skin tone and large pores Unhappy with messy blackhead and whitehead Unsatisfied with oily face with too much sebum Want fresh toner without stickiness Looking for mild toner for damaged, sensitive skin Frustrated by expensive skincare products that has no effect Volume : 5 oz / 150ml x2 pcs Korean Brand Grand Prize / Customer's Grand Prize

SOME BY ME AHA BHA PHA 30 Dyas Miracle Toner (150ml 5.07 fl.oz); 2018 Package Renewal version; AHA, BHA, and PHA works as effective exfoliator to leave skin cleanser and more radiant than before; Skin exfoliating ingredients; Formulated without 20 ingredients

Are there any reactions upon using this product...would it take a few days for your skin to adjust as it has BHA and AHA ?
Is this product any good?
How can i use this?
Start your review of Some By Me AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner (150ml 5.07fl.oz) somebymi!
Trevor D.
Brooklyn, NY
Some By Me AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner (150ml 5.07fl.oz) somebymi uploaded by Trevor D.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a very good exfoliating toner for people that are new to chemical exfoliants. I would not recommend this to people with sensitive skin because of the tea tree and peppermint oil but other than that it’s an amazing toner.
OLGA Y.
Some By Me AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner (150ml 5.07fl.oz) somebymi uploaded by OLGA Y.
I purchased SOME BY MI, 30 Days Miracle Clear Spot Patches on iHerb for $3.06. In the package you will find 18 patches. These Spot Patches are one of those which work for me. I like the fact that they are almost invisible. These Spot patches are very easy to apply and they hold great during the whole night. They reduce some redness and inflammation! 💫
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
Some By Me AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner (150ml 5.07fl.oz) somebymi uploaded by Hendrika V.
Purchased at: Amazon
Some By Mi has been rewarded five brand awards and their slogan Amazing Miracle of Good Ingredients really relates to this Miracle Toner with all of its "amazing" ingredients: - Real tea tree 10,000ppm: skin soothing, sebum control, disinfection effect, relieving inflammation; - AHA, BHA, PHA: gently exfoliate and remove skin waste, normalize skin turn-over period for keeping healthy skin and preventing dryness. This is a low Ph toner that can be used on sensitive skin, delicate and acne-prone skin. It exfoliates, controls pores, removes blackheads, moisturizes, improves complexion, improves wrinkles and has a whitening effect. This toner is just wonderful for my skin. It makes my skin feel softer, smoother and my skin looks brighter and has a radiant finish. After cleaning my face, I just take a cotton pad and put a little bit of the toner on the pad. It has a refreshing mint scent that is not overpowering and a lightweight clear gel like texture. I apply it to my skin and gently pat in gentle circular motions with my fingers for faster absorption. My skin feels so soft and smooth right after using it and it does not make my skin feel tight or dry. My skin is softer, smoother and feels clean and hydrated. The toner does not feel sticky at all. It sinks right into my skin and hydrates and soothes my skin immediately. Because of this fast absorption I can just follow with the next steps in my daily skincare routine. My makeup glides right on and gives my skin a flawless look. I love that this toner contains natural ingredients and that it is hypoallergenic. It is easy to use and I see and feel immediate results. I really recommend this toner!
Amanda G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Some By Me AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner (150ml 5.07fl.oz) somebymi uploaded by Amanda G.
This toner is formulated with AHA/BHA/PHA, Papaya & witch hazel extracts to get rid of dead skin while tea tree water aids in calming troubled skin. This is a nice watery toner that is refreshing to my skin following the cleanser. It leaves my skin hydrated, acne calmed & skin prepped for the next step. Doesn’t leave a sticky residue & lightly smells of peppermint 5/5
Amanda V.
Nederland, CO
Some By Me AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner (150ml 5.07fl.oz) somebymi uploaded by Amanda V.
🍃It is a very thin clear watery toner with a faint scent a tea tree oil (faint in my opinion considering tea tree has a very pungent scent). I found it to be very pleasant to apply as it is incredibly light and has a cooling sensation. A little goes a long way, but it is also easy to accidently release too much from the bottle. I will warn everyone first and foremost, you may experience purging because I certainly did! Oh was the purging INTENSE for me. I had to tone it down (pun intended) on the usage, and cut back to every few days. I was definitely going in to experiment with daily use for their "30 Day" claim but found my skin too sensitive for that level of exfoliation. 🍃After cutting back, my skin was appreciative and started to respond much better to the toner. I liked that I did not find this formula to be stripping or drying to my skin. That is always my worry with exfoliating toners. I noticed a few improvements things while using this: a) There were significantly less random breakouts. b) I noticed a reduction in the oiliness of my skin. c) The overall texture on my chin & forehead seemed to have improve. Overall, this is pretty gentle but effective Toner. Once you get over the purging period (if you do happen to experience it) It is smooth sailing and smooth skin from there! 🍃I am quite fond of exfoliating toners and this particular one had been on my radar so I was so delighted for the opportunity to try the the Some By Mi AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner in exchange for my honest review thanks to both @go.picky & @somebymi
Angela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Some By Me AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner (150ml 5.07fl.oz) somebymi uploaded by Angela C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this toner! I use it after washing my face to clean off any remaining dirt and face wash. It’s very gentle and never stings, and has a light herbal/tea tree scent. It’s very refreshing and I enjoy using it, but I don’t think it has really helped with my skin texture because it is so gentle.
Landon G.
Portland , OR
Some By Me AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner (150ml 5.07fl.oz) somebymi uploaded by Landon G.
While I wouldn't call this toner an absolute miracle, it's definitely a good product. I used to use Cosrx AHA-BHA toner, which is good, but I felt like it became less effective with my third bottle. The Miracle Toner has a pleasant scent and doesn't dry out my skin. My favorite part is that is doesn't contain over 20 harsh chemicals. The bottle is slightly smaller than depicted but you only need a few dabs of the toner on a cotton pad to do the job so it will last a while. I usually use this in the morning, and it leaves my skin clear and glowing. I enjoy a light exfoliation everyday. It absorbs almost instantaneously and gets really easy to layer other products on top. This is a toner that probably works for everyone, even those with dry and sensitive skin. The Ingredients include 10,000 ppm of Tea Tree Extracts, Virginia Witch Hazel Extracts, Papaya Extracts, Lentil Extracts, Swiftlet Nest Extracts, and Lotus Extracts. The toner can feel a little sticky and lightly soapy. Recommend not putting too much and use with cotton pads for toner. It is formulated with tea tree leaf extract and other hydrating ingredients which is great because for some skin types (such as sensitive skin types) the chemically exfoliating ingredients might cause some irritation to the skin. It also has niacinamide to help with pigmentation. If you have extremely sensitive skin or are sensitive to tea tree extract, or harsh AHAs, you might want to keep this in mind.
MG S.
Santa Ana, CA
Some By Me AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner (150ml 5.07fl.oz) somebymi uploaded by MG S.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
This toner is my go-to toner because it's light and has some awesome ingredients like niacinamide. It's super gentle on my skin, so I can use it almost every day (unless I use a chemical exfoliant since this already has AHA and BHA ingredients). I feel like it's made my skin more even toned.
Martin S.
Humble, TX
Some By Me AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner (150ml 5.07fl.oz) somebymi uploaded by Martin S.
This is my go to toner! Amazing product with amazing ingredients. Bha, aha, niacinamide, pha, and much more. Really helps with evening out skin tone and controlling out production. Always recommend Some By Me AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner (150ml 5.07fl.oz) somebymi
Ariane D.
Taunton, MA
Some By Me AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner (150ml 5.07fl.oz) somebymi uploaded by Ariane D.
Purchased at: YesStyle
I love this toner. It is gentle for everyday use. The percentage in acids is low and 2% niacinamide. I recommend. It has a light minty scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Xiomara B.
il y a 6 mois
Halle W. il y a 5 mois
I bought both the toner and the serum and have combo (leaning toward oily) skin, and so far really like both. It's been about a week but my blackheads have almost disappeared, and other acne is calming down too
Dorothy H.
Danao City
il y a un an
emptyvessels M. il y a un an
It's good. Well balanced
Jebin I.
il y a un an
Soul Essence S. il y a un an
Love this product have a well balanced concentration, it won't create any miracle but the aha bha and PHA s well balance can sure help you with acne, blackheads and whiteheads, dark spots, highly recommended ❤️