suggested searches

24%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This toner is probably one of the most smoothest toners out there. People with sensitive skin can use this but of course I would say you need to patch test it first before you apply on your whole face. It does leave your face move and glowing after you apply it, and it does not look greasy.
I have pore clog-prone skin that is also SUPER dry. Every aha/bha product I have ever tried was way too drying and left me flaky. I have probably spent over 1000$ in the past 7/8 years trying to find a gentle aha/bha. This is the FIRST that has not over dried my skin and helped keep my pores unclogged. I just ordered my second bottle and this is a new holy grail !!
Just opening a new bottle of one of the best toners out there. Gentle but packs a serious punch. Niacinamide, glycerin, witch hazel, tea tree leaf water, hyaluronic acid and many other great skin ingredients. I use this daily, switching up to morning or evening, and sometimes both. I do not use cotton rounds I just splash a little in my hand and pat onto my face. Leaves my face glowing, smooth and super clean. 10/10!
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Are there any reactions upon using this product...would it take a few days for your skin to adjust as it has BHA and AHA ?
Is this product any good?
more questions