BY SOMBRA COSMETICS INC

Sombra's Original Warm Therapy Pain Relieving Gel has become one of the leading topical analgesics in the market today. Sombra is great for chronic conditions and basic aches and pains. Sombras Original Warm Therapy is deeply penetrating with a refreshing citrus scent. Active Ingredients: Menthol 3%, Camphor 3% see more...

Casie C.
New Hope, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have incredibly prominent back pain due to stress after losing my sister. I don't like icy hot because of the strong smell, and I don't like the feeling of cold. I used to have to sleep on a heating pad and would wake up covered in sweat, but after using this I only lay for an hour or so. It definitely helps, and has improved my overall quality of life!
Meredith V.
I get back pain after working out or simply sleeping on an uncomfortable surface. This is super useful, and convenient in a roll on tube so you don't transfer the product to everything. I've used another product similar but have loved this one ever since my chiropractor introduced me to it.