BY SOMA INTIMATES

• Pajamas will be very expensive2 Answers
  • Can anyone recommend a good bra for a first time customer? 1 Answers
  • How much of a good brand is this?5 Answers
Soma Intimates
  • "It is such good quality and not any more expensive than Victorias Secret, which has horrible quality." in 6 reviews
Amy B.
seattle
I’ve had nothing but good experiences with bras from Soma. While I do think their sizing is better than other intimate retail places I’ve been to, they still do try to size you according to what they have in the store. So just know your size and possibly sister size when walking in.

For example I’m a 30DDD and at one location the lady said she thought I was a 34C. My sister size is 32DD which they carry. I did call this particular associate in to check if it fit properly, it did, so hopefully I taught her something. Despite this I enjoy my shopping experiences at soma.

Do try to try on the bra before leaving. I typically hate taking the time but with bras it’s just better to do so.

I like the quality and patterns. I don’t want just solid black and nude bras, a little lace and leopard print are much more fun.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
My mom swears my these panties. She bought a pair for me and I have to say, I don't get all the hype. The rubber on the back part is super uncomfortable and I just find these to be way overpriced. They have so many better options out there that won't move around while you wear them that are cheaper and more comfortable.
I like to shop at stores with good products & return policies.  In my experience, Soma is BAD at both.  I bought several bras after being fitted by a Soma assoc.  I wore one of the newly sized bras once and it stabbed me all day, leaving a sore.  I put the worn bra back in the bag with the others that still had tags on them and put them in my closet to return a later day.  Unfortunately, I didn't get to the return within the store's 60 day timeline, and both the local store and Corporate refused to do ANYTHING, despite the fact that the merchandise is STILL in their inventory and the product I received was FAULTY.   Of note, I tried this store on the recommendation of a friend and bought two bras the first time, one of which had a STRAP BREAK within a few months of purchase.  At least that time they replaced the bad bra.  After this I went to Wal-mart and bought a bra for half the price and it seems to be better support and quality than the Soma bra.  Granted at a 40 DD to DDD my bras have to work a bit, but if you're a company designing this type of bra, you should be taking that into consideration out the gate.  Don't think I'll be back to this store, and I'll probably donate my NEW unused bras to charity with a tag that says 'this is a crappy bra from a crappy store, but at least you're getting it cheap!'
I would like to take a moment for anyone who sees this and shops at that store. To take into consideration, that it isn't the associates or managers fault when you decide to come in acting disrespectful in the first place. I will say that most of the time when I see reviews like this, you must be a real snob and I really don't feel sorry for you. Other people have their own problems to deal with and if you are going to come into the store having an attitude. You need to leave. Go home KAY? If you want to complain, than go to corporate. I will tell you right now! They don't give a crap about your problems KAY? Also for returns, FOR ONCE CAN PEOPLE HAVE COMMEN SENSE AND READ. IF YOU WASHED AND WORN IT, IT AINT OUR PROBLEM. ITS ALL ON YOU, so stop whining and grow up. Use that brain of yours and stop acting as if you are so entitled.
Kira H.
This is a wonderful brand! The store associates are attentive and are well verses in their products. Most of my bras are from them and they are SUPER comfy. I also have some sleep wear from them and even after several years of wear they are still comfortable and stay put together.

They are pricey which is why I only gave them 4 out of 5 stars, but if you pay attention and subscribe to their newsletters, they have multiple sales throughout the year and you can walk out of the store with a pretty decent haul.

My mother swears by their cool nights collection and it helps her when she gets a hot flash in the middle of the night (yay menopause).
Mary T.
The doctor I work for bought me a robe from this Outlet last year for Christmas. It is the most comfortable robe I've ever had in my entire life. It is warm and soft and comfy. It is also heavy and sturdy and keeps me warm when I have to take the dog out in the morning. I have never shopped there before I received this robe as a gift and I went into the store and was pleasantly surprised at their products.
Melissa S.
I love these bras! The store associates are really attentive and knowledgeable and always do a great job in finding the perfect bras for almost every occasion. They have a lot of cute, more mature styles and they are always coming out with new patterns. The bras are SO comfortable! I don't have any issues with fit whatsoever. The only issue I have is with their strapless bras that leave a lot to be desired.
T L.
Decatur, GA
Soma is for those of us who have a bigger cup size than most bands allow. Soma carries from a 32-44 I think! They also help a lot with size matching. Works well when you can't fit a bra properly. All of us grow different so we won't fit just any bra. Their sports bras are great. I used this as my regular bra. It doesn't hold me down the greatest but I am also wearing a 32G. First weekends of the month some do military discount.
Randie L.
Lakeland
These bras are of the poorest quality! I bought two bras in December. In January, I had to return for another one when the actual metal part of the strap snapped half in and half out. The replacement bra lasted a few weeks and did the same things. The other bra started to separate from the actual clasp and the straps would not stay in. Finally it's metal piece broke half in and half out. I will not be buying from them ever again. I launder ever so carefully as well. Soma's products are of the worst quality!
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
The bra fitter was so helpful. I had been to Nordstrom, Victoria secret, aerie and target only for my husband to point to a store I had never even heard of. The store was very small and the bras didn't look real sexy that I saw. I told the attendant I needed fitted and she was wonderful. She showed me how to properly wear a bra and it definitely what victoria secret had said. The bras were similar in price for deals, but they fit wonderfully! I will be a forever customer!
Lisa L.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Is this store like Victoria Secrets? And is the lingerie made of high quality materials?
Lana B.
Girard, OH
How do you rate the comfort level of Soma bras on a scale from 1-10, with 10 being the most comfortable and 1 being the least?
Lily L.
Boynton Beach, FL
What is you favorite product?
Christy O.
Ive always wanted to buy a bra from here cause they have bigger sizes but they are a bit pricey. My problem is the wires always coming thru the fabric how is the quality of this brand? Is it woth it to purchase?
Bethany J.
Quincy , KY
What is everyones favorite item from Soma?