BY SOLVIT

"The Waterproof Bucket Seat Cover Is A Perfect Fit For Those Pets Who Prefer A View Of The Road Ahead. The Elasticized Base Provides A Snug Fit While Protecting The Seat From Dirt, Dander And ""Spills"". Made From Durable, Heavy-Gauge Polyester With Waterproof Backing For Years Of Use. Multiple Attachment Points, Adjustable Straps And Two Sta-Put Devices Which Keep The Cover Firmly In Place In All Vehicles With Headrests." see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Pilot Mountain, NC
I purchased this product to protect my car from puppy hair and dirt etc while traveling from Colorado to North Carolina. It was great! I was able to keep my car clean and it is easy to clean itself! Was very happy with the cover, and glad that I purchased it. I use it anytime I bring my furbabies anywhere!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Fort Pierce, FL
I live by the beach and enjoy brings the pups, does a great job keeping sand from gettin on my seats
Callie H.
Callie H.
Clarksville, TN
This product works great! My two dogs love to go for rides and this has saved my leather seats from getting scratched/torn, or dirty! I definitely recommend !
La'Stassia S.
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
These are great actually. Just in case the dog has a accident, the seat cover is waterproof and its true . So you can wash it easily.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Good for if your dog has a weak bladder on a car trip..... Learned from experience!!
Corey A.
Corey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
An absolute life saver for our puppy who will go out of his way to find water. Keeps our leather seats, dry and scratch free
Daniela w.
Daniela w.
Stuart, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Is it meant to be for the front seat or the back seat?