BY SOLVIT

"The Soft Cargo Liner Is A Waterproof Suv Liner And Is Made From The Same Heavy Duty Polyester Material As Our Seat Covers. Its Fully Waterproof Backing Provides Extra Protection From Dirt, Dander And ""Spills"". Multiple Hook & Loop Fasteners On The Underside Keep The Liner Firmly In Place. Treated With Stain-Blok And Is Machine Washable." see more...

Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Bronx, NY
Great for a pet to lay on when traveling in bigger cars. If you have a car where you have the extra rows in the back area, yes this is for you. However, if you have a smaller car that only has truck space, this isn't for you.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Monroeville , Pa
Awesome for hiking dogs! I take my pup on walks in the woods or on trails not near our home and days arthritis muddy or rainy this keeps my car dirt/mud free on the way home! Easy to clean 2!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Clarkesville, GA
This is such a great product for people who drive with their pets. It keeps the car clean of fur, mud, dirt, and slobber. I love mine.
Derek D.
Derek D.
Wheeling, WV
This is a great product at a reasonable price. You will not be disappointed with this. My dog loves to go for car rides and protects my suv.
Caren C.
Caren C.
Silverdale, WA
Best investment I made concerning my dog and , my car ! It's easy to place , I love that it's washable , and I will never not have one in my car ever again !
LaJessica M.