BY SOLVIT PRODUCTS LLC

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Solvit Jumbo On-Seat Booster Standard cradles pets in comfort and security as they cruise along. This unique booster utilizes Safe-T-Core technology, a system of molded panels that fasten together permanently, creating a light-weight, yet super-strong structure, tested to 175lbs. This rigid internal structure integrates with the vehicle seat belt to provide added security for pets. Installs securely in one minute in either the front or back seat. A roomy, fully padded interior gives pets up to 35lbs room to relax and is perfect for multiple pets. The inside basket dimensions are 18 inches wide by 14 inches deep at bottom, 19.5 inches wide by 14.5 inches deep at top, and the sides are 8 inches tall. The outside dimensions of the entire unit are 22 inches wide by 17 inches tall by 17 inches deep. the inside floor of the basket is 9 inches above the vehicle seat so pets can easily see out while traveling. Unlike foam based booster seats, the On-Seat Booster will not trap odors and cleans easily to stay looking and smelling fresh. Adjustable safety leash included. Comes in faux leather with sheepskin liner. see more...

Review (1)
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is my second pet car seat. I previously had a unit that hung on the seat using the headrest. That one broke after about 4 years of use, but it is still useable so I use it for one of my small dogs. I purchased this booster car seat for my other two small dogs because I liked the security of it being attached to the seat belt. It is very sturdy and stays in tight after getting it buckled in. Some of the cons: hard to remove/install if you need the seat for a person (can do it but it's a pain to move in and out all the time, luckily I keep mine in the majority of the time as I rarely have many passengers and don't have kids), also the strap that is used to attach to the pet's harness is made for a HUGE dog (it's a big nylon strap w/a huge carabiner clip), it had to go and I'm still trying to figure out a solution to use 2 leash clips for my two small dogs. I think I'm going to have to modify it (add a part by screwing it into the base) to get the two leash clips attached securely. But overall I'm happy with the purchase since it sits two of my dogs (each about 10 lbs) comfortably and allows them to be able to see out the window. After some modification to allow for 2 leash clips, I think it will be perfect.