Solvit Products Llc Solvit Products Lp Deluxe Bench Seat Cover Natural Large - 62283

BY SOLVIT PRODUCTS LLC

Let your pet ride in comfort and style! The Solvit Deluxe Bench Seat Cover combines luxury, warmth and protection. The padded & quilted construction provides a soft cushion while protecting the back seat from dirt, dander and "spills". Made with a super-soft micro-suede top fabric, this seat cover can easily stand up to everyday use. Attractive styling with classic colors and accent trim. Multiple attachment points, adjustable straps and two Sta-PutTM devices keep the cover firmly in place in all vehicles with headrests. Machine washable and treated with Stain-BlokTM Quilted construction with micro-suede top fabric offers luxurious comfort and warmth, plus durability. Treated with Stain-BlokTM Protects from dirt, dander, and "spills". Multiple attachment points, adjustable straps, and two Sta-PutTM devices keep the cover firmly in place in all vehicles with headrests. One year warranty. see more...

• Where can I get this? And how well does this keep hair of...1 Answers
  • How well does this keep hair off the car seat?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jackie K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have leather seats in my car, so it’s necessary for me to have this. It’s thick enough to protect the seat and it adds some cushion to it. But it’s not so thick that I can’t put it in the laundry. I have two of these and I love this.
Rebecca R.
Johnston, RI
I love this product. The cover goes right over my seats and then my dog can come with me for a ride. He can enjoy the ride and I also can too because I won't have to vaccume out my car seats when we get home.
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I was so worried that one of these were going to be a waste of money but it was completely worth it! My dog even got sick on one and it never leaked through the fabric which I loved for my new car!
Karley G.
Mckinney, TX
I love this cover I just got my first car and my dogs love to go for drive so j put in the back seat and they are perfectly content! There is also virtually no clean up.
Laura B.
This is a must have, I absolutely love mine! Keeps your car clean and hair free! I never have to worry about hairy clothes for myself or anyone who rides with me!
Jennifer W.
S Glens Falls, NY
Keeps your car clean! Fits over the seats nicely. Keeps car hair free, easy to install and remove.
Kari B.
Cocoa, FL
How well does this keep hair off the car seat?
Maricela O.
Where can I get this? And how well does this keep hair off of the car seat?