BY SOLUTIONS THAT STICK #24 in Accessories

Boots falling is such a drag. It s no fun pulling at them all day, and saggy boots make your legs look less attractive. Now you can keep your falling boots at bay with Boot Stay™ adhesive sag preventer. To use it, simply peel the paper backing off and stick the 7" cotton-covered stay onto the inside of the boot. Boot Stay™ is rigid enough to keep your boots from falling down yet soft enough so the boots don t turn into torture devices. Boot Stay: 6 pieces, white 100% cotton with plastic stay and adhesive back. Boot Stay, White. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Briana K.
These work actually pretty well for keeping your boots from sagging during the day. I have a pair of boots that will never stay up, and once I used this I didn't have to worry about pulling the boots up all day long.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Katilyn B.
Campbellsville, Kentucky
Definitely worth purchasing. don't make me want to constantly pull my boots up!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What is this product for?