Solutions 2 Go, Inc. Harvest Moon: Skytree Village Nintendo 3DS uploaded by Amanda B.Solutions 2 Go, Inc. Harvest Moon: Skytree Village Nintendo 3DS uploaded by Nikki M.

BY SOLUTIONS 2 GO, INC.

Harvest Moon: Skytree Village Nintendo 3DS see more...

Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Gamer Expert Level 2
I love this game, it is a little short on the main storyline but great all the same. I am a harvest moon veteran and l love it when new games come out.  Gotta buy them all.   I like to play them into the wee hours of the night.  You have to wake up each sky tree and make the land flourish once agian.
Nikki M.
Springfield, TN
This is so much closer to the old Harvest Moon games than other Harvest Moon games of the past decade. I am loving it! I dislike that you can grow crops in any season (with the exception of special crops), because I like the challenge and planning involved in making sure your crops grow before the season changes. There should be a greenhouse, like in the N64 version, to achieve that. There's also a lack of "wild" crops to collect (berries, mushrooms, etc). Other than those couple of things, I am thoroughly enjoying this game. I've even introduced my daughter to the franchise, now that there's something close to the classic. It's a shame there are only two save slots, because I would love to try out all possible marriage combinations without deleting a save.
Amanda B.
Acworth, GA
Gamer Expert Level 2
I like the idea of it but not the way it’s put together and I don’t care for the companions for males or females.

Great collectible for the Harvest Moon series.
Heather J.
Philippi, WV
Gamer Expert Level 1
Game keeps me occupied for hours. The game play is great and easy to understand. Make me want to purchase other versions of the game