BY SOLOFILL #6 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

Calling all coffee connoisseurs, the perfect solution has arrived. The solofill single cup reusable coffee filter makes it easy to enjoy your favorite blend of gourmet coffee, even if they don't make it in k-cups. Simply fill the cup with your favorite blend of beans, and pop it in your single-cup coffee maker just like a k-cup. Innovative octaflow-plus spray head system evenly distributes hot water throughout the entire cup to ensure all coffee grounds are steeped to perfection. Built-in permanent stainless steel micro mesh filter gives it durability you can rely on every morning. Save money, reduce your environmental impact, and... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
I have a kuerig and this works great when I run out of k cups so I can use my regular coffee. They clean up so easy. I bought a 6 pack and keep one in my locker at work. Inexpensive also
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this when I bought my keurig no liked the idea of being able to put coffee grounds in this pod and enjoy your coffee. I find it to be a bit of a hassle because if you leave the grounds in the pod for too long you'll have to scrape it out of the cup. I prefer the pre made pods because once you use those you can throw it away with no mess.
The-Exercist E.
A great alternative to keurig coffee filters! It always disappointed me to see people using (and throwing away) large quantities of single-use coffee filters, but this product allows you to brew individual serving coffee without such a great waster.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
We used these a lot when we had our Keurig so that we could still enjoy our coffee of choice. But one of our favorites is ground very fine and the holes in this holder were not quite small enough to keep the grounds out. Overall an okay alternative to using a plastic one everyday, but not ideal for every day use and cleaning.
Britany N.
Katy, TX
My husband likes basic coffee and sometimes it's just cheaper to buy the big bag and put it in this little container and it makes one pot which makes a lot more sense and just the right amount of coffee so I highly recommend for you coffee drinkers I don't like it fancy I'm a fancy coffee drinker
Jesse G.
Albert Lea, MN
I have one in purple and use it daily! I also have cups I can use but I like the full flavor coffee in the morning! It has been working great. It’s a little tough to clean and reuse but I would buy more! I did poke a hole in my screen in one of my cups!
Kayla M.
Winter haven , FL
Not satisfied with this reusable k cup. We were very disappointed to find coffee grounds all three times we tried it out. Unfortunately we will stick to disposable k cups until we find a better option.
Marissa R.
East Chicago , IN
I was really excited to try this; however, it turned out just being average for me. I find that it is quite messy and the coffee tastes a lot different when I brew it through this reusable coffee filter rather than buying the real cups. I don't know if this is because of the reusable filter or if it has something to do with my Keurig. Either way, I didn't really love it.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
These are awesome for when you don't want to buy the k cups or specific cups for your coffee. It will save you a ton of money and let you have specialty coffees whenever you want with spending less money in the end. You can wash them out easily and they travel nice.
Julia L.
I have not had very good luck with this filter or any of the refillable cups I have tried. The coffee never turns out that great. This is a real bummer because using one of these cups is so much better for the environment! I would not recommend buying this.
Doris F.
Hillsdale, MI
Does anybody else get coffee grounds in their coffee when they use a reusable k cup?
Becky H.
London, ON
Are these compatable with ALL Keurig Machines and where is the best place to purchase these?
Dani H.
Does anyone else find that their coffee is more watery with this product and is not worse the mess?
juan v.
Hi I have keurig model, I would like to know how is the durability of these filters, and buy one that is not brand keurig and filter blocking and not come out completely coffee plus water overflowed from the top, also wanted to know if there any special measures to clean it does not happen that or if that happened for purchasing a generic filter.
juan v.