BY SOLOFILL

Solofill Cup - World's first self-contained refillable filter cup for Keurig brewers. No need to remove the filter holder. Built-in permanent stainless steel micro mesh filter, no filter to replace. Easy 2 steps process. Use your own favorite gourmet coffee. Save money while reducing our environmetal impact. Innovative Octaflo-Plus spray head system evenly distributes hot water throughout the cup; ensuring all ground coffees are steeped to perfection. Unique one piece unibody design with integrated hinged lid and stainless steel micro mesh filter for easy clean-up. Features include: -No need to remove or swap out the filter holder; Built-in permanent stainless steel micro mesh filter-Use your own favorite coffee; save money while reducing our environmental impact-Solo fill Cup is 100% BPA free-Not compatible with Keurig: Mini B30, B130, B150 & B155 see more...

• For those that don't like this product, which would you r...3 Answers
Shawna G.
I used this the other morning. I was not a fan. I got grounds in my coffee and water leaked out of the compartment where you put the K-Cups at. I tried it again with it fill half way and then my coffee tasted like water! I do not recommend.
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
I have tried several versions of this product and this is, by far, my favorite! The trick is to get a course grind of coffee to prevent it from getting clogged. Thanks to my Solofill, my coffee budget has been reduced significantly!
Victoria  P.
Alcove, NY
I do not like this very much. I find that it gets clogged easy, it's hard to clean and I get a ton of coffee grounds in my coffee.... It's okay if you are in a pinch and need coffee though but not something I would use everyday.
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
These are super rad! however, if you don't fill it right or grind your own coffee be sure that you are doing it the SAME WAY every time or it will get grounds in your drink!
Elizabeth N.
Allentown, PA
Anyody with a keurig machine knows how expensive the boxes of single use coffee packages are. These reusable k cups are economical and deliver the perfect amount of flavor for less cost.
Christina O.
Country Club, MO
I have several different types of reusable K-Cups and this is one of my least favorite. The small piece at the bottom is difficult to clean and gets clogged.
Shawna G.
For those that don't like this product, which would you recommend? I got this one this week and I am going to use it in the morning.