BY KMART

Durable, high-quality single-use cups are perfect for any occasion. Multi-layer construction for rigidity. Don't absorb liquid and resist cracking. Just right for water, sodas and juices. see more...

Leticia G.
Great product that worked  and effectively! It took a little longer but lasted alot longer! Pro is that it works great con is that it takes a little bit to work. It's very affordable. Cheaper that other expensive products. I would recommend to friends and family!
Kimberly M.
Raleigh, NC
They are a great deal. It great for the any type of party or cookout you may have. They come in many types of colors and great deals especially when they are on sale. I can’t wait to use them this summer and many more family events. I would definitely tell others
Lorraine R.
Love having these solo cups in my house they're great for when I have my friends and family over so i wont be left washing so many dishes. Also great to play beer pong.  These cups are extremely durable and affordable. Definitely recommend this product.
Berlina W.
Chicago
Omg these cups can be used for almost every occasion and are very durable and reusable. With plenty of colors to choose from there is never a problem matching them with decorative cutlery.
Heather E.
New York
I love these little red cups I love the red I don’t like the blue so much so I when I have parties are use these for everything every party iPad and are using for everything every party for her use of the kids parties or use of a grown-up parties or you can write the names on the glasses with the pens
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My favorite party cups are this. They are sturdy and big you can always use coupons to purchase them so are very inexpensive. If you use the Shop Your Way rewards program you can use points also. This are as good or better as the red brand name from other stores
C g.
calvin
These cups are super affordable. I've purchased these cups so many times. The color of these cups are super adorable. The royal blue just stands out. These cups are great for parties. I would definitely recommend these cups to anyone.
Young m.
These cups are great! Perfect for using at parties or just in general. They can be trashed quickly or recycled. Or you can even wash them and save them again for the next party! Highly recommend. Much preferred over styrofoam
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These are the quintessential party cups for every social gathering. They last a long time and are easily personalized with a good old sharpie. These cups are average priced and can be washed if you would like to re-use them.
brooke C.
Banning
These cups are so great! Every time I would have a party or gathering or get together, I would use these cups. They are very good for whatever type drink you want. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!