BY SOLO FOODS

Solo® Marshmallow Creme.
No fat! Or cholesterol.
World's best fudge!
Recipe on side panel. see more...

Kara V.
Webster, FL
I found this at Dollar Tree. I usually buy Kraft's Jet- puffed fluff from Walmart, but this one tastes just as yummy. I like that there's even a recipe on the container for fudge. I like to eat fluff with either Nutella or crunchy peanut butter. Also during the cold seasons I like to add a tablespoon or so into my hot cocoa. This fluff isn't high in calories 40/ 2 Tbsp. No fats or sodium, also its gluten free. This is perfect for your children's home made lunches too, add some chips or fruit and your good to go :) I definitely suggest the next time your out of fluff go to Dollar Tree and buy there.
Toni E.
Kingston, TN
I absolutely love this product! It's the best I use it with a lot of dessert and by itself sometimes. I enjoy eating it by itself or making fudge with it.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
So much cheaper than other brands out there. I used this to make a marshmallow buttercream frosting for sweet potato pie cupcakes. They were delicious!
Angie S.
O Fallon, MO
Great stuff! Tastes awesome! Your kiddos will love it. Tastes better than all of the others comparable products.
Robin M.
Use this to make peanut butter fudge! Yummy it's the best peanut butter fudge I've ever made!
Isabela M.
These are so good! I can eat theme by themselves😂 but they're really good on dessert too!
Natchitoches, LA
I don't like it I rather have regular marshmallows instead I don't know if it's healthy
Would you recommend this
Natchitoches, LA
Is it good because I just wanted to know
Natchitoches, LA
How much does it cost....
Natchitoches, LA
Do y'all like this brand