BY SOLO FOODS

Solo¬ģ Marshmallow Creme.
No fat! Or cholesterol.
World's best fudge!
Recipe on side panel. see more...

Amber G.
611 Treeside Drive
Foodie Expert
So much cheaper than other brands out there. I used this to make a marshmallow buttercream frosting for sweet potato pie cupcakes. They were delicious!
Natchitoches, LA
I don't like it I rather have regular marshmallows instead I don't know if it's healthy
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Foodie Expert
I found this at Dollar Tree. I usually buy Kraft's Jet- puffed fluff from Walmart, but this one tastes just as yummy. I like that there's even a recipe on the container for fudge. I like to eat fluff with either Nutella or crunchy peanut butter. Also during the cold seasons I like to add a tablespoon or so into my hot cocoa. This fluff isn't high in calories 40/ 2 Tbsp. No fats or sodium, also its gluten free. This is perfect for your children's home made lunches too, add some chips or fruit and your good to go :) I definitely suggest the next time your out of fluff go to Dollar Tree and buy there.
Robin M.
Use this to make peanut butter fudge! Yummy it's the best peanut butter fudge I've ever made!
Angie S.
O Fallon, MO
Great stuff! Tastes awesome! Your kiddos will love it. Tastes better than all of the others comparable products.
Isabela M.
These are so good! I can eat theme by themselvesūüėā but they're really good on dessert too!
Toni E.
Harriman , TN
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this product! It's the best I use it with a lot of dessert and by itself sometimes. I enjoy eating it by itself or making fudge with it.
Would you recommend this
Natchitoches, LA
Is it good because I just wanted to know