11 colors available

BY SOLO #8 in Disposable Cups

OPF1073 Features: Capacity (Volume) : 12 oz Theme: Jazz Cup Type: Hot Global Product Type: Cups-Hot Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Material(s): Foam Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 50 pct Total Recycled Content Percent : 50 pct Color/Finish: Color(s): Tide see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Michael H.
Michael H.
N Little Rock, AR
We use these solo cups every Sunday at church to serve hot coffee. They are pretty good quality, but seem a little flimsy. If the coffee is super hot, some of the heat does transfer to the outside of the mug making it difficult to hold, but it's not too bad. Overall, they're good cups that are great for serving large groups affordably.
Jasmina H.
Jasmina H.
Loganville, GA
I have to say that I absolutely love this cup because of the paper handle. This is the greatest thing ever!! My son usually makes a mess out of everything and spills his drink because the cup does not have a handle. This cup has the handle to make it easier for kids to hold onto their cups.
Allie W.
Allie W.
Lambertville, MI
We use these at work. They hold heat well. We use these at work. They hold heat welle use these at work. They hold heat welle use these at work. They hold heat welle use these at work. They hold heat welle use these at work. They hold heat welle use these at work. They hold heat well
Gracie R.
Gracie R.
Garland, TX
I buy this for work and love them. I love the design makes them look like a coffee bistro cup but it is very inexpensive. We use them in our conference room and our guest love them. They also work when I run out of other cups to keep my drinks cold. I would recommend this product.
Madison D.
Madison D.
Pasadena, TX
Need coffee on the go? if so get these!!! they work so well. i hate having to wash my coffee cups none stop so i started using these. I love them so much and i love not having to do as many dishes. as soon as you're done you just throw them away. i definitely recommend them!
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
Zion, IL
Keeps my drink hot for my long drive in to work. Lid stays on tight. Keeps liquid in the cup in case of spills. serves its purpose. I recommend it to others.
Very affordable. I love to have them, it avoids having to find the time at work to rinse out my coffee mugs.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Austin, TX
These are great and versatile cups for your cold and hot beverages. Whether it's iced water you're drinking or a nice, steaming hot cup of coffee (or hot chocolate!), these do a great job at keeping cold things cold and hot things hot. Easy to find and great value.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mansfield, TX
These cups are great! It is nice to be able to just grab a cup of coffee and run out the door and not have to worry about having to deal with an empty cup when you're done. The downside is that you can buy a travel mug for the price of a package of these!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Middleburg, FL
Pretty basic solo cup. But solo is my favorite brand. I like using this to take coffee in the mornings so I don't have to bring my own and wash it. Affordable and they're effective. I would recommend to people who bring their own coffee from home to work.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Great cup that holds up well. We write names on it with sharpies so people can keep up with their cups. I can't think of any cons, and the cups are effective, and the price range is acceptable. We use clear, red, blue, etc... And sure I'd recommend them.
Amber T.
Amber T.
What other stores offer this product?
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Does the handle actuality support the weight of a full cup?