Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Paper ProductsSolo Cup
Solo Cups Bistro Hot/Cold Foam Cups with Lids in Maroon

Solo Cups Bistro Hot/Cold Foam Cups with Lids in Maroon

OPF1211 Features: Foam cups with lids for hot or cold beverages Thin-wall foam provides insulation Eliminates need for sleeves or double cupping Tasteful maroon pattern adds elegance to any surroundings Convenient combo pack contains both cups and lids 50/Pack Capacity: 12 Oz Color/Finish: Color: Maroon Dimensions: Dimensions: 1.79'' H x 1.2'' W x 0.95'' D

Are these available in a varitey of designs?
Start your review of Solo Cups Bistro Hot/Cold Foam Cups with Lids in Maroon!
How would you rate this product?
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
These work great if you don’t have a reusable travel cup / mug or have company staying over, perfect for air b&b rooms that have their own coffee pots , etc. I found that they kept the coffee warm for quite sometime, were pretty sturdy and well made. However for everyday use to save on waste and for economical purposes I highly recommend purchasing a few reusable travel cups / mugs as using these disposable cups.
Tia W.
Eau Claire, WI
I used these before school to keep my hot chocolate and coffee in. They work pretty good and are disposable. I don’t have any complaints, they kept my drink pretty warm for a to go cup! I would buy these again
Roxanne H.
Latrobe, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great cups for on the go travel or when your off to work. Keeps drinks hot and are very convenient. Lids don't pop off like some other brands I've used. Recommend if you brew your own coffee; saves you money 💵
Elizabeth M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Solo cups hot/cold foam cups with lids are great for on the go they keep your coffee hot I definitely will be buying them again and they affordable
Katie W.
Crandall, GA
These are so perfect for on the go coffee! I always want to stop for a Starbucks drink but these help me curb that craving! Being able to take it on the go is perfect! I would recommend!
Marlie S.
I love the idea behind these cups. Sometimes it just isn't convenient to take my own cup with me, and I need something disposable. THese cups, however, were disappointing! The lids rarely fit and stay on.
Carol G.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these cups... I used to have a bunch of the reusable cups and mugs, but unfortunately I would always misplace them or leave them somewhere which resulted in losing it (my mug and my mind.. Lol). These make my life a bit easier and gives me on less thing to worry about!!! Love them!!
Nekima B.
Longview, TX
Love taking these to work, keeps my coffee hot and doesn't burn my hands. Most other products are a keep version
Tami B.
Victorville, CA
We like to keep these cups on hand because we have many get togethers throughout the year. This way there is a lid in case there are children around.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I've used these clubs several time for caring my morning coffee made in my Keurig they work great and it's the perfect size to grab and go I definitely recommend this product