Solo Cups uploaded by Jez B.Solo Cups uploaded by Ana S.
17 colors available

BY SOLO #9 in Disposable Cups

OPF1154 Features: Paper cups for hot beverages Sturdy poly-coated paper Heat-sealed seams and interlocked bottoms prevent leaks and retain heat Used for serving coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or any other hot beverages 50/Bag Capacity: 8 Oz Color/Finish: Cheerful green and purple pattern adds color to any environment Dimensions: Dimensions: 1.43'' H x 1.09'' W x 1.36'' D see more...

• How many come in a pack 2 Answers
  • Anyone have any luck using any sort of liquid in these?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "These cups are the perfect size for my middle of the night juice drinks." in 1 review
Jayde T.
Jayde T.
Every year we have the Christmas parade and are always servintg hot chocolate. Every year since I was a little girl, we have served the out of theses SOLO cups. They work great and keep your drink hot for the most part. If the outside gets wet though, it starts to shed which can be a little aggravating. They serve their purpose and have not let us down in years!
Nora B.
Nora B.
Great for using condiments such as ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, BBQ sauce etc. this is helpful to keep your food away from you condiments while eating. Holds just enough for a serving and easy to dispose. Very convenientant for a cookout or family dinners. Can also be used for mouth wash in the bathrooms or mini Jell-O cups. Great buy!
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Decorator Expert
Great for when I worked at a residential treatment facility, when I was in the hospital, and when I was going through infertility treatments, they all used this cup here to hold the medicines in pill form. I would recommend them. They also do hold water/liquid but not fora long duration or very much liquid but they work.
Chrissy G.
Chrissy G.
These remind me so much of the leaky little cups that would be at the upside down water thingamajig at my dad's office when I was a kid. Those were terrible. The water seeped right through like a cheap paper towel. I assume that the quality is probably improved tremendously over the last 16 years or so, right?
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley , CA
I used this cups for the candy buffet for a party for my nice. They are big that's why I picked them. They hold just enough candy for the kids to be happy with their huge amount of candy. Of course cavities as well lol. The price is affordable I bought them in Walmart for about $8 for 100 I believe.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
I buy these little cups for my son to use whenever he is brushing his teeth. They are easy for little hands to grip and hold. They also don't hold much water which is a plus in case he drops it. I do wish that they were a little more sturdy because if he grips to tight the water comes right out.
Anelise H.
Anelise H.
Delaware, OH
These cups are toooooo small, and dent very easily. I recently hosted a party and with little children gripping on these cups, there were many leaks due to the cracks made in the cup by the force of the kids hands. I would only recommend these to swish mouthwash or water after brushing teeth.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Forest Park, IL
I purchased this product for my bathroom, and they did not live up to my expectations. The cups were not strong enough to hold liquid for an extended period. Next time, I would definitely spend more money and purchase the coated cups in hopes that they would be stronger.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I remember these from a little kid because they were always used at field days or events at school. I used to scrape at the wax coating on the sides haha. I do remember that the lip of the cup would get soggy and start to fall apart though if you kept using the same cup.
Stacie F.
Stacie F.
San Jose, CA
We use this product at my job and they are a good little cup. They do not leak and keep liquid medications from spilling out the seams of the cup. There are many units of measurement which has shown to be confusing for some staff who have misread the unit of measurement.
mariana h.
mariana h.
How many come in a pack
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
Anyone have any luck using any sort of liquid in these?