BY SOLO

Features: Includes 50 hot/cold cups and 50 matching snap-tight lids Insulated, upscale cups keep drinks hot Made of thin-wall, laminated, expanded polystyrene material Thin wall construction saves inventory and counter space What's In The Box: Solo Cup FSX120041 12 Oz. Bistro Cups with Lids - 50-Pack see more...

Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
College parties. but solo cups are expensive and just as good as cheaper brands so not worth what you are spending.
Allison F.
Santa Rosa , CA
If you're like me you spend too much money on coffee. That's why I love these cups. Now I could make my coffee at home and still have the convenience of a disposable coffee cup.
Laura H.
We used to use these in the office I used to work in and I loved them they don't burn my hands.
Amy G.
Peekskill, NY
This product is convenient and cheap and overall a good product. it didn't burn my hands which i was happy about
Christina J.
These work great for hot drinks. The only reason it got 4 stars, is I personally have not every found the 50 pack.