BY SOLO

Features: Includes 50 hot/cold cups and 50 matching snap-tight lids Insulated, upscale cups keep drinks hot Made of thin-wall, laminated, expanded polystyrene material Thin wall construction saves inventory and counter space What's In The Box: Solo Cup FSX120041 12 Oz. Bistro Cups with Lids - 50-Pack see more...

Allison F.
Santa Rosa , CA
If you're like me you spend too much money on coffee. That's why I love these cups. Now I could make my coffee at home and still have the convenience of a disposable coffee cup.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
College parties. but solo cups are expensive and just as good as cheaper brands so not worth what you are spending.
Christina J.
These work great for hot drinks. The only reason it got 4 stars, is I personally have not every found the 50 pack.
Amy G.
Peekskill, NY
This product is convenient and cheap and overall a good product. it didn't burn my hands which i was happy about
Laura H.
We used to use these in the office I used to work in and I loved them they don't burn my hands.