Home & GardenHousehold Paper ProductsSolo Cup
Company M22RCT Party Plastic Cold Drink Cups 12 Oz Red 50/pack

Solo Cup Company M22RCT Party Plastic Cold Drink Cups 12 Oz Red 50/pack

by Solo Cup

Durable high-quality single-use cups are perfect for any occasion. Multi-layer construction for rigidity. Dont absorb liquid and resist cracking. Just right for water sodas and juices. Cup Type: Co.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Solo Cup Company M22RCT Party Plastic Cold Drink Cups 12 Oz Red 50/pack!
Jeanie P.
Clinton, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Solo Cup Company M22RCT Party Plastic Cold Drink Cups 12 Oz Red 50/pack uploaded by Jeanie P.
Great for parties and really just any get together where you don’t want to clean up a big mess. You can also just use a marker to quickly put a name on each cup so everyone knows which one is theirs. Great to always have some on hand.
Leidy F.
Woodside, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
Son resistentes y el tamaño es muy bueno. Me encanta para fiestas y para uso general aunque la verdad me gustaría que el material fuera de alguna manera ecológico.
Mechelle S.
Eatonton, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use Solo cups for hot and cold drinks. They are very durable and sturdy. No other product choice is even an option.
Casey R.
Austin, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Easy and simple cup I use when I am to lazy to do dishes. There is really not much to say... just an overall good plastic cup brand/also really good pricing!
Anna A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
1,012 reviews
I like using Solo Cups because they are handy and I don’t have to wash the dishes. The downfall is all the waste. I do recycle them but, I am always worried about wasting plastic. I use them sparingly and they are inexpensive. I would suggest to others.
Lisa J.
Anthem, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are long lasting if you decide to use them for water. I used them for a smoothie in the morning and it holds up great.
Alea C.
Elkhart, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
breakable obviously , but I’d recommend. They’re a good beer pong cup & just a dunking cup in general!
Kelsey C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Don’t even know why but these have just always been my go to cup and haven’t really tried a ton of other options unless someone else buys them. It’s my friend!!
Brooke A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
We use these very often around my house. I find they they are very durable and convenient.
Hansa R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Solo Cup Company M22RCT Party Plastic Cold Drink Cups 12 Oz Red 50/pack uploaded by Hansa R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Always have these cups when I'm having a party. They're big enough to hold a lot of drink and they can easily be reused. Affordable and for good quality

Looking for your answer?