BY SOLO

Play it safe, Prevent beverages from spilling, Cups sold separately, Material(s): Plastic, Color(s): White, Food and Beverage Cups/Mugs/Servers 16 oz 1000/Carton, see more...

Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
Great for bringing coffee on the good. Easy to put on and take off and wonderful at keeping the heat in the cup
Brya B.
Brya B.
Love this product. Keeps contents within cup. Not cheaply made where they tear easily. We use these often.
Missy F.
Missy F.
Corona, CA
I love having these in the house, they make taking our hot drinks to go super easy, safe from spills, and most importantly they are affordable. Plus it makes us feel like we have a fancy drink from an expensive coffee shop when it's just really jusd a package of Swiss miss or scoop of coffee.
Allison A.
Allison A.
Bronx, NY
I use these for my coffee at work. sometimes the little flap gets stuck because it is not perforated good. it can be annoying.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
These lids are essential when you're traveling with that cup of Joe. They've prevented many spills and most likely many burns from those spills!
Carol A.
Carol A.
Absolutely love these lids...they fit on most cups which makes it so much easier when you have kids!!
Corinna S.
Corinna S.
These are great for coffee to go. They're recyclable too which makes them even better!
Salwa E.
Salwa E.
Monrovia, CA
This product is amazing keeps everything within no spills no mess!!!!!!!! B
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
I have these in the cabinet right now. My husband and I many times take our coffee to go and these are extremely convenient and we save a ton of money not having to stop and get our coffee on the way to wherever we are going. They pay for themselves.