Solo Cup Company Cheeky Home Blue Chevron Stripe Disposable Paper Plates 7 in 58 ct

BY SOLO #48 in Disposable Cups

Find disposable tableware at Target.com! Bring some color to your next party or add a little fun to an everyday snack or dessert with the cheeky full chevron 7 plate. The bright design makes it the hippest thing in the home. Made right here in the u.s, the amazing plates come in a package of 58. All the cheeky plates are microwavable, cut resistant, and grease resistant. Food loves us!areplace boring basic plates with 58 colorful cheeky ones. purchase one item and cheeky will donate one meal. toss out your plates when you re done. made of paper here in the u.s.microwavable, cut resistant, grease resistant.. see more...

Jordan C.
Bloomington, MN
I actually used these plates for my graduation party when I graduated from high school and they were awesome! The design is super cute and they got tons of compliments! They were on sale at Target which was even better! They also are very sturdy and hold up well with lots of food!!
Brandi W.
Gardena, CA
Not sturdy at all, if you're looking for cheap plates then this is for you. The only cute thing is the designs that come on the plate. They are very affordable but I would rather pay more for a sturdier plate. I wouldn't recommend to anyone
Emily N.
Buckhannon, WV
Solo products are wonderful. I used these plates for a picnic for our school! They are the perfect color to match our school and they were so durable.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
Cute and convenient! Love anything chevron and it was fun for my 4th of July BBQ along with red solo cups! Red, white and blue, baby!
Brittney M.
Taylors, SC
I really like the design on these plates. These would be good for parties or any occasion.