Solo Cup Company Cheeky Home Blue Chevron Stripe Disposable Clear Plastic Cups 16 oz

BY SOLO #44 in Disposable Cups

Find disposable tableware at Target.com! There s plain-old clear cups, and then there s the cheeky version! Add some fun to your next festivities with the blue chevron plastic cup. Made in the u.s, the amazing cups come in a package of 24. All the cheeky cups are recyclable, too. Most importantly, with every cheeky item you buy, we ll help donate a meal to someone who needs it right here in the u.s. Through our partnership with feeding america. With cheeky, the glass is full.areplace boring clear cups with 24 colorful cheeky ones. purchase one item and cheeky will donate one meal. recycle your cups when you re done. see more...

Estefani L.
Are these solo cups any good? I'm looking for some really good plastic cups for my daughters birthday party. My daughters last birthday party I had bought some solo cups but for some reason the bag of cups were defected.
Molly W.
White City, OR
I love these plastic cups! Way more fun then the regular old blah red solo cup. They actually add to the decor and don't just look like you ran out and picked up some plastic ware last minute. They come in different colors too!
Marisa P.
Princeton Jct, NJ
Love these they are the perfect size and I love the designs on them. Also they donate to charity when you buy their products
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
The design on these cups is super cute and it's great for parties and get together! I would highly recommend them
Tiana M.
Used these at my bestfriends baby shower! The cups are cute and sturdy and went perfect with the color theme.