BY SOLO #16 in Disposable Cups

UJR1322 Features: Cold cup Clear plastic cups for cold beverages Durable, crack-resistant polypropylene plastic Sturdy base prevents spillage and fits easily in car cup holders Strong enough for both dining in and traveling Flush fill 50 Cups per bag Capacity: 14 oz Dimensions: Dimensions: 1.23'' H x 1.32'' W x 1.65'' D see more...

Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Decorator Expert Level 4
Great cups to use for parties and making crafts for kids. I like how much easier it is to just toss them away after you're done using and makes no dishes for me to do. They are affordable and great for parties and kids crafts. I would recommend to any one
Kylie B.
Belleville, NJ
These are great cups to use for parties. They are plastic and in my opinion tend to hold up little better, especially in those small hands. I love that they're clear so you can see how much liquid is in them. They're also conveniently affordable, always a plus!
Pamela R.
Lambertville , MI
While I do enjoy the red solo cup, I find the clear version to be very elegent. I recently had a backyard party, complete with bonfire. All guests were very impressed with my clear solo cups. The cups kept the drinks cold and nothing was broken. I will purchase again.
Marcie J.
Mount Vernon, KY
These are better than your regular plastic cups- their more durable, don't break or crack as easy. These are cute to use if you have children as well- you can write their name on the cup with a sharpie, and re-use! they last forever
Nicole B.
Elmwood Park, IL
Great for any party. Easy to find at any store. They are priced right for any event. I like that you can write names on them with a sharpie that helps with less waste.
Alisa I.
Wayne, NJ
These are fairly good quality plastic cups. Plastic cups can only be so sturdy so I think this is as good as it gets! Don't use with hot beverages. Otherwise it's good for the purpose.
Danielle S.
Canon, Ga
Love me some solo cups! Ilke the different designs and colors you can purchase these in! They are great for parties and every day use. It saves on doing dishes!
Morgan J.
Allentown, PA
Nice sturdy cups. They are a good size for kids or adults, and any drink. The clear ones are perfect because you can use a sharpie to mark everyones' names.
Joan K.
I brought these cups to use with or water dispenser at work and they hold up well. I actually prefer that the cup is clear and the size is perfect.
Topacio G.
San Antonio, TX
I always use clear cups and I like that they don't look cheap but they are low cost. I like the quality of this brand.