SOLO Cup Company Hot Cups, Symphony Design, 12 oz, Beige, 1000 ct: 12 oz cups 1000 count Beige color Symphony design

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SOLO Cup Company!
Lansing, MI
These always remind me of childhood and camping. We like to bring them in an RV for quick drinks. Keeping full size cups or bottles laying around can get annoying. But these are small enough to use and then throw away. They are pretty cheap so they only really last for one or two drinks of water anyway.
These are perfect for morning coffee when you are walking out the door and won't be back for long. You don't have to worry about your coffee or tea getting stuck on to your favorite cup or having to stop somewhere to wash it. You can toss it and not worry once you are done.
Greencastle
While these cups are super convenient for on the go activities, they are still a little too hot to hold in my hands. This is a disappointment but for the price I really can't complain too much. The lids fit on nicely making it easy to take in the car without spilling.
Estill, SC
I HAVE TO HAVE LARGE PAPER CUPS IN THE SUMMER ESPECIALLY WITH THE FAMILY AND gRANDCHILDREN.tHEY ARE A VERY TOUGH CUP AND HOLD UP REAL WELL.WE ACTUALLY TAKE A MARKER AND PUT EACH NAME ON THEIR CUP FOR THE DAY.tHEY USUALLY LAST THE WHOLE DAY.nO GERMS AND SAVING MONEY!
These are probably my least favorite. can't really reuse them. you know what might make them better: if I knew they were made from recycled materials. solo should really do a 3r's campaign. the only way I really like a cone cup is with an icee in it.
I do not understand the purpose of these cups. they leak and break and shape does not make sense to me. Why a tringle cup? My dad used to have these in his office and i was always kind of confused by them. I guess they are affordable but i wouldn't recomment.
Love these at offices are buildings! they are so unique and cute! even when i am not thirsty and i see these in a office i have to use them with water- it is just so effective and adorable! durable, great prices and efficient. a must have cup for the house or work
Dingmans Fry, PA
I used this when I was at a function my tea came in it and it was fine. It's not a brand I personally use but it did not leak or burn my hands off and served its purpose well. I would consider purchasing if the ones I purchase were out.
Killeen, TX
These cups come in handy when you don't want to wash dishes lol. Unfortunately these cups seem to be for 1 time use, due to the cup being so thin. Other cups you can use a couple times but these cups are very inexpensive.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are just okay. I love the solo brand and I will admit these cups are better than a lot of the coffee cups out there. But they're a bit small and they don't keep the heat from your hands as much as I would prefer.