BY SOLO #18 in Disposable Cups

Solo Clear Cups, 9 oz, 40 ct see more...

melissa k.
Niskayuna, NY
Pretty standard plastic cup - great for parties and daily drinking needs. I use these for snacks for my kids as well so that we don't have to dirty any dishes. They are durable and inexpensive. They had enough variety of color and size to work with all your needs!
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
Small, disposable, and perfect for entertaining. We have a lot of guests over constantly (with children) and these are perfect to keep messes to a minimum and the best part is no clean up. Oh & they are recyclable so that's a plus too. I always keep them in one of my cabinets for game nights or dinner parties. The price is also great! Gotta love the brand itself!
Jennifer R.
I use these cups for everything. I love them in the summer for kid Popsicles and parties. We use them for crafts as well. They are very affordable and live up to their durability for sure. My kids love to decorate them so no one is fighting over cups at the bbq. Other kids usually do the same and some adults.
Brittany J.
Definitely a must when having small children always drinking and reusing cups. also when having guests over. way better than foam cups and you can actually reuse these. I love these when I'm feeling lazy and don't really want to wash dishes too. super cheap as well.
Elizabeth V.
Great for kids parties. Give a few markers and they can decorate their own cup. This means no on gets their cups mixed up because each is unique. The 9oz size is perfect for kids. These plastics cups are sturdy and won't get crushed after their first beverage.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I purchased these for a baby shower they where the right size and great for the party. I really liked these cups. They were the perfect size for holding drinks.
Mia W.
We buy these for parties every time. The baby'shower, and birthday party cups are cute with their themed designs, but are never as sturdy as these.
Chantel H.
Jackson, MS
I use these cups as a last resort when I don't have the 12oz red cups. I prefer those better: they are more sturdy and they can hold more liquid.
Vanessa G.
We keep Solo cups on hand at all times for parties a work...they are durable and you can write your name on them and this reuse prevents waste!
Nicole W.
Sandy, UT
Love the durability of Solo cups! Great disposable option for parties, as well as gathering where you don't want to be hassled with dishes.