Solo Clear Plastic Cups uploaded by Daniela S.
2 colors available

BY SOLO #11 in Disposable Cups

Solo® Clear 10 OZ Plastic Cups.
36 10 oz plastic cups.
36 clear plastic cups. see more...

Laketra C.
Laketra C.
These are perfect party cups!! Sturdy and cheap! I like the squared concept .... Why? Because it's different. You have to really put some squeezing force before they crack also which is great with playful children who loves to here the piping sounds. I highly recommend these cups for all cookouts and parties!!
Alexi C.
Alexi C.
Lincoln, NE
I use these cups all the time! I probably go through way too many, but they are so convenient to store in the cabinet and pull out when you need them. I use them for both daily use for just myself, and also when I am hosting events. A pretty standard plastic cup, but well-made, sturdy, and does the job!
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Moriches, NY
These are the best cups ever. The 12 and 16 ounce I feel are a waste in my house. It drove me crazy buying larger cups when my family is constantly in the kitchen filling cups with water half way or filling them and leaving them half full. 10 oz, problem solved. Heavy durable, no better plastic cup.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Memphis, TN
A must have for any party! Fun colors and easy to write on for identification purposes, what more could you want?! Not to mention they're sturdy and their shape helps to prevent party fowls! ;) I'd definitely recommend buying Solo squared plastic cups for your next get together!
Deborah T.
Deborah T.
Alexandria, VA
I love the square shape of the solo cup. Easy to grip for those seniors in our family as well as the youngsters. These cups are sturdy for backyard BBQs, gathers and neighborhood cocktails. We use these all summer long. Great price and widely available in myriad colors.
Joan A.
Joan A.
Perfect stability. Very durable. I like how they are thick enough to even hold hot soup. Great for beer pong too. Doesn't move when the pong balls land in. Easy to hold, and I usually have a sharpie on hand to make sure everyone knows where their cup is at all times.
Henk M.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
These cups annoy the hell out of me. They a 10 oz cups which makes no sense unless you are just drinking water. They are no cheaper than a regular sized solo cup and will not even hold a can of soda I would never recommend these crappy useless things to anyone.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME
The red solo plastic cups are a staple for any outdoor event in the summer. They hold up and hold a good amount of beer- I mean "liquids" the squared version is a nice fit in your hand and has a nice grip so you don't have to worry about dropping as much
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Great for parties and super cheap. I even serve cup up veggie dippers in these at parties. Keep a black sharpie near by so everyone can write their name on their cup. I always have these on hand for a sudden game of beer pong. Plus they're recyclable!
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Moon Township, PA
I'll buy these when having guests over because they are pretty and small enough when serving certain types of drinks (punch like). I don't use them for every day because they are small and they can be pricey. I would recommend for special occasions.