BY SOLO

Attractive coffee-themed cup is ideal for hot beverages. Single-poly structure makes it durable. Brings upscale appearance to any foodservice. Cup Type: Hot; Global Product Type: Cups; Capacity (Volume): 12 oz; Material(s): Paper. see more...

Bint A.
These are great plastic cups and they're what I usually buy. They're pretty sturdy and don't get crushed easily. They met my expectations. I always have some on hand when I just don't feel like washing dishes. I will be repurchasing and I do recommend them.
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
Didn't buy them from Kmart, but this is the only red solo cup I could find on Influenster. These are your staple plastic cups. Great for parties or just use around the house. You can even dishwash and reuse them if you want.
Leela I.
Love these to drink anything in but water tastes so clean and refreshing. The cup is made of tgick plastic, very sturdy and strong. Need more colors though
belinda c.
Fontana, CA
Grate for partys. Multiple use. Hold very well come in different colors. When i see the solo red cup i knowbmy dink is going to jold up
Christine S.
Deridder, LA
Great cup plenty of room for a nice cold beverage. Little pricey. But sometimes you just have to . Great for party's
Lizbeth C.
I always have these around the house. Especially for parties, and gatherings. They are durable and long lasting.
Taylor H.
Pattonsburg , MO
Yes. These are awesome. There's even a song about red solo cups. That's how awesome they are.
Courtney P.
Fort Worth, Tx
Sweats a lot but it's a classic!
Why change tradition?
I haven't found anything better yet.