BY GAME SHOW NETWORK

Get whisked away on Solitaire TriPeaks, the ultimate free solitaire cards game. Enjoy a tropical journey of over 100 new levels and islands. Grab a coconut and bask on white sandy beaches, while you experience challenging solitaire gameplay, WINNING BIG and having a BLAST in the hot TriPeaks paradise! • 100+ levels – with more on the way! • Discover beautiful getaways with your guide, Tiki. • Relax and fill up your Streak Meter to unlock solitaire BONUSES! • Trigger BOOSTERS like the Shark Hook, Magic Eye, and Peek-A-Boo. • Uncover the Golden Tiki Mask, Flower Blossom, and other hidden cards. What players are saying about our free Solitaire TriPeaks game: “Very exciting and fun game…I can't put it down, I'm addicted...always trying for the next level...just love this game!” -Michele “Love the concept. The first solitaire saga I've found yet.” -Helen “Fun game. I like the guy and the dog when they dance, it’s cute.” -Dawn “This is the best TriPeaks solitaire I have found. The graphics are great. Keep up the good work…I love this game!” -Maria “Classic TriPeaks solitaire, awesome graphics.” -Greg “Cool solitaire game. The boosters rock.” -Bryan “Finally a solitaire game that isn’t ugly! Love the islands and the little tiki guy!” -Lindz “Really fun solitaire. Can’t stop playing at work, hehe.” -Joy “The most fun solitaire game out there.” -Matt • Register for FREE and you’ll get 12,500 Coins on the house. Plus, every day you’ll receive a Daily Return Bonus! • Check out our other free solitaire games on Facebook and GSN.com: FreeCell Solitaire, Pyramid Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, and Klondike Solitaire. Questions? Email us at mobileapps@gsn.com see more...

Ann m.
Monticello
I originally had it as a 5 because I thought it was fun for the 1st 2 weeks. But now.....
The fact that we have to watch videos to get coins is fine, but the "pick" is rigged.  I can pick the left hand choice 10 times in a row and the highest pick will always be the far right.  So I chose the far right, guess what it moves to the middle or the left.  Why not just say for this video you will get X amount of coins.
And then we get random videos in between games and we don't get coins for.  That's bull crap.  Either the game is free or you have to pay for it.  Stop with the damn videos that we don't CHOOSE to watch.
Then every 20 minutes you can "collect" 1000 coins.  If you don't do this you get to play 3 games each day...
I'm done with this damn game.

Jessica K.
Addicting to play. I've redownloaded this a few times depending on the device I have. The clubs feature is newer since the last time I played. It's not your average boring solitaire game.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
I love this game, but I wish some of the levels were a little MORE challenging, and others were a little LESS, it's like there isn't a happy medium. Being stuck on a level for a month or more is a little too much. I still love the game though.
Brooke B.
Mosinee, WI
I am super addicted to this game and I almost hate GSN for it. lol It's really fun, challenging, graphics are great, music's not annoying and it keeps me involved and entertained.
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this game. I play this everyday they have little tasks to complete daily. I'm addicted I must confess. This is my new obsession.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Have this game on my iPad. Love playing Tri-Peaks Solitaire. Some of the levels are hard, and make you think. A fun way to pass the time.
How come when I download the game on my daughters iPad she can not join a club. The club house does not even show up? It's on my phone under the same Apple ID but she has her own Facebook account and plays under that. Any suggestions?