Add a Photo

By GAME SHOW NETWORK
#897 in Apps
Get whisked away on Solitaire TriPeaks, the ultimate free solitaire cards game. Enjoy a tropical journey of over 100 new levels and islands. Grab a coconut and bask on white sandy beaches, while you experience challenging solitaire gameplay, WINNING BIG and having a BLAST in the hot TriPeaks paradise! • 100+ levels – with more on the way! • Discover beautiful getaways with your guide, Tiki. • Relax and fill up your Streak Meter to unlock solitaire BONUSES! • Trigger BOOSTERS like the Shark Hook, Magic Eye, and Peek-A-Boo. • Uncover the Golden Tiki Mask, Flower Blossom, and other hidden cards. What players are saying about our free Solitaire TriPeaks game: “Very exciting and fun game…I can't put it down, I'm addicted...always trying for the next level...just love this game!” -Michele “Love the concept. The first solitaire saga I've found yet.” -Helen “Fun game. I like the guy and the dog when they dance, it’s cute.” -Dawn “This is the best TriPeaks solitaire I have found. The graphics are great. Keep up the good work…I love this game!” -Maria “Classic TriPeaks solitaire, awesome graphics.” -Greg “Cool solitaire game. The boosters rock.” -Bryan “Finally a solitaire game that isn’t ugly! Love the islands and the little tiki guy!” -Lindz “Really fun solitaire. Can’t stop playing at work, hehe.” -Joy “The most fun solitaire game out there.” -Matt • Register for FREE and you’ll get 12,500 Coins on the house. Plus, every day you’ll receive a Daily Return Bonus! • Check out our other free solitaire games on Facebook and GSN.com: FreeCell Solitaire, Pyramid Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, and Klondike Solitaire. Questions? Email us at mobileapps@gsn.com
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC

I love this game, but I wish some of the levels were a little MORE challenging, and others were a little LESS, it's like there isn't a happy medium. Being stuck on a level for a month or more is a little too much. I still love the game though.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Mosinee, WI

I am super addicted to this game and I almost hate GSN for it. lol It's really fun, challenging, graphics are great, music's not annoying and it keeps me involved and entertained.
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, Saskatchewan

Have this game on my iPad. Love playing Tri-Peaks Solitaire. Some of the levels are hard, and make you think. A fun way to pass the time.
How come when I download the game on my daughters iPad she can not join a club. The club house does not even show up? It's on my phone under the same Apple ID but she has her own Facebook account and plays under that. Any suggestions?

Join Now