BY SOLID GOLD

With a higher metabolism and a big personality, your little family member deserves natural nutrition and flavor every bit as much as the big guys from puppyhood to adulthood. Solid Gold has crafted a dog food with the perfect balance of fresh bison protein, healthy fats and whole grains into bite-sized kibble for all life stages. Every small kibble is packed with just what's needed to unleash your wee one's big-time inner gold! -Added vitamins, minerals and amino acids. -Tiny kibble - easy to eat and packed full of the nutrition they need for those fast metabolisms. -No corn, wheat or soy which are common allergens for dogs. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
Solid gold saved my dogs. I’m being dramatic but I went and bought them some purina brand with real meat bc i figured they’d love the taste. They started itching like crazy and got hot spots after 2-3 days of eating it. They were destroying their skin itching and come to find out, purina loves pumping their food full of corn and by products. Gross. Switched to this and they not only love it, it’s rated extremely hig in ingredients by various dog websites and contains no bs. My dogs never get tired of this and they’re even losing weight and have more energy. This stuff is inexpensive as well, small bag costs me 12$, i buy 2 different flavors and mix em up to give the boys some variety. Usually lasts a month and that’s 3 little dogs eating on 2 bags for like 24-30$. Can’t go wrong with this brand.
Irish H.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Solid Gold Wee Bit Small Breed Dry Dog Food more...
This is the only dog food my Pekingese dog eats. I’ve tried other brands but she would just pick at it, not finishing the food and it goes to waste. But once I introduced her to this one— she ate it all. It helped her gain good weight because she was so under weight before I adopted her from the animal shelter.
RaeAnne G.
San Diego
My dogs love it & they stay active, energetic & healthy. They are small Chihuahuas, 8 & 9 & they absolutely love this brand of dery food. Solid Gold Wee Bit Small Breed Dry Dog Food
member-93ec94872
Petersburg, MI
It well worth spending the extra money for the Solid Gold Dog food. We feed our dog this brand and we have never had any digestive issues, and he is a healthy and happy dog. I have even used the canned and single packs for traveling. I will be a lifelong customer for sure!
Cristy L.
The Best Dog Food ever! I have 3 small dogs and they love the food, and I'm very happy too! They don't get sick, they have tons of enery! I buy it every single time at Petco, and use my 5off, plus they send me coupons! Don't have nothing bad to say!
Amelia H.
Las Vegas, NV
We've been feeding this brand since we adopted our dogs ~5 years ago and have always been super pleased with its quality! The dogs love it and haven't had any digestive issues. Their coats look and feel great. It is a bit more than some brands but well worth it!
Ehren B.
Vancouver, WA
This is my pomerainians favorite food! I looked it up and it's one of the top 3 best foods you could feed your Pom, I love the wee bit size because it's perfect for them to eat, plus the ingredients are amazing
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
I've been feeding my sweet Lola girl Solid Gold for her entire life (7yrs) and I've never had any problems. I've done lots of research and feel confident I'm giving my baby girl a well rounded diet with quality ingredients
JoeAnn W.
We have two small breed dog at different life stages and they both love this. Their hair is soft and shiny all the time. Gives them the nutrients they need in a holistic diet.
Sarah A.
Pensacola , FL
Review for: Solid Gold Wee Bit Small Breed Dry Dog Food more...
I have an 8 month chihuahua and I swear by this food. After got sick from eating pedigree dog food I made the switch and he loves it!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
What is the first 5 ingredients ?