BY SOLID GOLD

Seameal Supplement for Your Dog Solid Gold Supplements Seameal Powder is a mineral and vitamin supplement that can help boost thymus and thyroid glands of your dog. These glands control the immune system, hormone system, and enzyme system of the body. Seameal Powder helps to grow back pulled-out hair, so it's ideal for dogs that chew at the root of their tail and lick their feet. It also intensifies coat color and keeps your dog's nose black. This supplement is available in different capacities - 8 oz, 1 lb and 5 lbs. Solid Gold Supplements Seameal Powder Helps boost thymus and thyroid glands Grows back pulled-out hair Intensifies coat color and keeps dog's nose black All-natural ingredients A Closer Look: Solid Gold Supplements Seameal contains 60 trace minerals, 12 vitamins, 22 amino acids, digestive enzymes, and flaxseed meal that can be used with all types of food. It's the perfect way to add nutrition to your pet's diet. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages Free of: Chemical preservatives see more...

Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Milford, PA
I started buying this a few years ago and I started giving it to my rescue animals. It helped with their coats and their skin as well as their digestive tract became stronger. Along with good diet this supplement works wonders. I recommend this to my family for rescued dogs because over a short period of time you can see the differences. The animals love it. I add it to the cat wet food and mix with water to make the "gravy" and with the dogs I add it to the dry kibble and add water to that for that gravy.
Eviley P.
Eviley P.
Fresno, CA
You know how I can be used as the new one and the other side is the most beautiful and amazing I can't believe I'm saying the government to take my phone to get my life I live on a good one that has a good one and