Solid Gold Purrfect Pairings Savory Mousse Grain Free Wet Cat Food, Chicken Liver and Goat Milk, 2.75 oz.

BY SOLID GOLD

A unique, light and airy texture create a savory mousse that even selective eaters are sure to love. This decadent combination of real meat and goat milk provide a texture as unique as your feline companion. Our nutritious and filling, grain and gluten free recipe uses goat milk to provide your cat an easy to absorb and digest source of essential nutrients. Crafted with nutrient rich chicken liver and a carefully balanced combination of ingredients in a convenient to serve cup, this is a combination your cat will love. Nutritionally complete and balanced meal, perfect for cats and kittens of all life stages. May also be served as an accompaniment to dry food or as a tasty treat. see more...

J W.
Baltimore
Our cats have been fed a solid gold diet since 2 years ago when one of my cats started throwing up a lot, I read up on meat byproducts and grains in pet food that was silently problematic in a lot of cases. Since we switched, we’ve never looked back. They absolutely love their canned food. Usually we feed them the canned food but we give these mousse as treats for their good behavior.
Carmen V.
After being recommended this brand by a Petco employee, I decided to give it a try and boy does my kitty enjoy these! These are perfect size and are filled with so many good nutriants! I’ve noticed such a difference in my cat’s coat. It has become so soft and shiny! Would definitely recommend
Diane B.
Buffalo
My boys have a huge age range ... 11, 9 and 4. Two of them have SUPER sensitive stomachs! I went years with trying different foods that they can hold down. Many attempts where unsuccessful. I felt bad because I like to occasionally give them moist food as a treat. I tried solid gold since I had such good luck with their dry food and not only did they love the flavor but nice vomit! I was very pleased! I have also purchased the moist food containing coconut oil and same positive results.
Caroline M.
Centennial, CO
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is my little kitty’s favorite food. She loves mousse! Her tummy is sensitive to cows milk, but goats milk doesn’t upset her at all. It’s tough to find in stores sometimes but when I do, I know I’ve hit the jackpot.
Liliana A.
Winter Park, FL
Purchased at: PetSmart
A mi gatita le encanta y su pelo está súper brillante y lindo ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ me encanta. Usualmente consume dos cans por día