Solid Gold Lil Boss Small Breed Turkey and Hearty Vegetable Recipe uploaded by Elizabeth A.Solid Gold Lil Boss Small Breed Turkey and Hearty Vegetable Recipe uploaded by Shea L.Solid Gold Lil Boss Small Breed Turkey and Hearty Vegetable Recipe uploaded by Becki T.

BY SOLID GOLD

Make no bones about who's the boss in your home-the littlest ones call all the shots. Lil' Boss is a grain & gluten free meal that's big on flavor and nutrition and small on kibble size-perfect for small breed dogs. This recipe is crafted with fresh USA-raised turkey (a deliciously mild protein), tapioca and fiber-rich farm grown veggies. Grain & Gluten Free Turkey for protein Hearty vegetables for fiber; potato free see more...

Elizabeth A.
Chowchilla
This food has been a lifesaver, my little mom dachshund has sensitive skin & is very picky & she LOVES this. I purchase 2 bags per month from Petco. She now no longer needs fish oil added to her food because this food has it as an ingredient already. It's also grain free which is all she can eat! Great product for a great price! Solid Gold Lil Boss Small Breed Turkey and Hearty Vegetable Recipe
Shea L.
I just started feeding this to my small terrier a couple of days ago. She is a senior dog and has very dry flaky skin. I hope this food helps because it's higher in omega 3s than other kibble we have tried. She really likes it and it smells very fresh. It's very small kibble too which she prefers. Hopefully her weight won't go up anymore since it's kind of high in fat at 18%.
Dominique R.
I was recommended this dog for my puppy by my cousin and my puppy loves it! At first I was feeding her pedigree and she would kind of pick at it. I switched her to Lil Boss and she eats it all! Also the ingredients are better for the dogs than some other brands. It’s kind of pricey but it’s worth it knowing there’s good ingredients in your puppy’s food. The pieces are small and I think that’s what she really likes about it.
Carlie R.
Saint Cloud, MN
My dog was eating his poop and having body odor issues for awhile. the vet recommended to buy a different food, so we got this food and ever since all the problems have stopped. I would highly recommend this product.
Becki T.
My rescue puppy was having issues with her skin being dry and just not being able to gain weight. Her trainer recommended this to me and it has been worth every penny! My girl loves this stuff and it's wet food sister. Her skin has calmed down and her belly is full. A+
Cristy L.
I gitva say: I'm a huge supporter of Solid Gold! This is my third favorite dog food, it is very healthy, my kids have lots of energy, the coat it is shiny and very soft! I buy all my dig food from Petco!
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
Currently using this for my puppy, she seems to really like it. When it's dinner time she can't wait to scarf down the bowl.
Shea L.
Will this kibble cause weight gain? My little dog gains weight easily and I bought this food yesterday.