BY SOLID GOLD

Solid Gold Indigo Moon Holistic Cat FoodSolid Gold Indigo Moon Holistic Cat Food is a high protein, low carbohydrate, completely grain and gluten free diet designed to more closely resemble the nutrient composition of a cat's natural diet. Our formula contains no wheat, corn, soybean, by-products or sunflower oil, no added animal fat (other than naturally occurring in fresh chicken), sugar or artificial preservatives. Our Holistic diet is made with high quality chicken meal, fresh chicken and ocean fish which is extremely palatable, even to the most discerning cat. Plus, we've made a specially sealed bag for super fresh and delicious cat food for cats of all life stages. see more...

Kim T.
Raceland, LA
Our cats love this food. It’s a bit more expensive then other brands, but worth the money. Their coats are shiny and soft, and the litter box doesn’t smell as bad as it could .
Brianne P.
Paradise, CA
This cat food is great quality. I have only feed my cats grain free food since they were kittens. They will be 9 this April and don't look or act their age. They have great coats and maintain a healthy weight. One is short haired and the other long haired for reference. The difference with feeding cats or dogs a grain free diet is they don't need as much of the kibble due to how high the protein levels are and there is not filler (grain) in the food. Also note when feeding grain free they drink more water so be sure to have water always available for them. This was the best choice I made years ago after loosing my cats and dog to kidney failure due to their diet of junk dry food my family was feeding. Couldn't do that heart ache again when they pass at a young age. Yes grain free is a bit more expensive but it's completely worth the well being of my kitties.
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
My cat was on this food for quite some time without any problems...he requires a grain free diet due to allergies. I did have to switch to a different food that was easier on the stomach, as my cat was vomiting a lot. I do not believe this had anything to do with this food...my cat just has a sensitive tummy and he's getting older. He really likes the flavor and scarfed it right down when he was on it.
jackie s.
Tried this food for my cats and will never go back! Some of my kitties have allergies so i was looking for a brand that would work and be affordable. This one did the trick! No more skin allergies or upset tummies and they love the taste. It's affordable and top of the line.
Jack E.
Minneapolis, MN
I've been buying the dry food formula of Solid Gold's Indigo Moon cat food for about eight years now. It's the only dry food that both of my cats will reliably eat, but more than that, it's the only dry food that doesn't make my grain-allergic cat sick! Both of my cats are healthy and energetic, and seem to love this food.
Terri W.
My cat just recently died, however when I told the vet this is what I used, the sAid it is an excellent choice and brand.
Brittany R.
This is the only food I feed my cats. I like how clean and simple the ingredients are and they really love eating it