Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesSolid Gold
Howling at the Stars Holistic Wet Dog Food - Turkey Recipe - 132 oz

Solid Gold Howling at the Stars Holistic Wet Dog Food - Turkey Recipe - 13.2 oz

by Solid Gold

Howling at the Stars Holistic Wet Dog Food - Turkey Recipe - 12x13.2oz Holistic food with natural ingredients - a meal any dog would enjoy! This wet dog food is crafted with a carefully balanced combination of ingredients including turkey, ocean white fish, brown rice and sweet potatoes. This deliciously crafted meal is one your dog is sure to love. Perfect for adult dogs and growing puppies. May also be served as an accompaniment to dry dog food or as a tasty treat. Your dog will be howling at the stars as they unleash their inner gold! Made with turkey Nutritionally complete and balanced meal Wet dog food can be an accompaniment to dry dog food and can make an excellent treat Holistic food for dogs and puppies of all life stages

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Solid Gold Howling at the Stars Holistic Wet Dog Food - Turkey Recipe - 13.2 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Sierra B.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My dog has been eating solid gold food for a couple years now and he loves it. It includes the veggies and protein he needs and they have so many other good products that your dog will love! The chamomile broth is A+ as well
Catherine G.
Staten Island, NY
Solid Gold is in a class all its own. It has in my opinion the best ingredients a dogs food could have. I have been using solid gold fir years. Its holistic and I feel I am giving my pets the best I can.
Jenny B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Their wet food is amazing! However it’s not something I regularly feed them as they don’t need the extra protein with their meal. We use wet food during the summer months as that is when our dogs are much more active and are able to burn off their calories. Great product hands down!
Katelyn F.
Perryopolis
Putting wet food with his crunchies is such a treat for my pup. I buy in bulk when they go on sale. I don’t use wet food often but when I do I only buy solid gold. My dog and I both love this brand and all the flavors.

Looking for your answer?