Solid Gold Fit as a Fiddle Grain Free Adult Alaskan Pollock Recipe uploaded by Jazmin N.

BY SOLID GOLD

Love Muffin. Butterball. Pet names are endearing, but extra weight is no laughing matter when it comes to your cat's health. Low fat, low calorie and designed for weight control, this grain- and gluten-free cat food is nutritious, delicious and figure friendly. Fresh-caught Alaskan Pollock, from the pristine waters of the Bering Sea, is a great source of Omega 3 fatty acids which support the immune system as well as skin and coat health - and that's just the beginning. GoldSource Core Nutrition, a proprietary nutrient blend, includes taurine to support heart health and L-carnitine to help burn fat. Watch your cat strut their stuff and unleash their inner gold. Low Fat/Low Calorie food for adult cats with fresh caught Alaskan Pollock Grain-Free & Gluten-Free, natural dry cat food with added vitamin, minerals and amino acids formulated for adult cats. No corn, wheat or soy which are common allergens for cats. Healthy, monounsaturated fats such as olive oil, canola oil, and salmon oil for overall skin & coat health. No fillers, by-products, artificial coloring, flavoring or preservatives. Powered by GoldSource Core Nutrition - a proprietary blend of powerful nutrients to create a carefully balanced combination of purposeful ingredients. Revolutionary, best-in-class four-ply foil barrier packaging which lends protection & stability to the naturally preserved food inside. Made in the USA. see more...

Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
My cats went for this food right away, which is completely out of character for them, and ate it more readily than most foods I've tried. This is a high quality cat food and my cats seem to be doing better than other foods, and I've had less šŸ± messes to clean up.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
My cat, Oberyn is a bit on the pudgy side, he's around 20lbs. He has a very sensitive stomach and a lot of allergies. He loves this food. I have to pace out the servings because he will devour the entire daily serving in one sitting. I haven't notice him lose any weight but he hasn't gained any either. This food isn't greasy and smelly like grocery store cat food, it still smells like cat food, but it isn't offensive. It's a great food and I highly recommend it.
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
I have two Boston terriers who tend to get gassy. This is one of the only dog foods that doesnā€™t give my dogs gas. Their coats are shiny. Even though they are age 7 and 6 they are still full of energy.
Kristen B.
Nottingham, NH
My cat was obese and needed to lose weight and I came across this in reviews. I decided to try it and so far it's been great. She likes it and she has lost a bit of weight. A little on the pricy side, but it works.
Jacquelyn K.
Baton Rouge, LA
My cat is getting fat, and she's the pickiest little brat. She looks at wet food as if it's toxic waste, and she has a passion for every variety of dry Science Diet. The problem is that the diet versions of Science Diet make her vomit all over my apartment. I have spent a year mixing various low calorie cat foods into Science Diet and listening to her scream by the food bowl. This was the first low-calorie food she didn't scream about, and didn't vomit, and I have now had the pleasure of buying a second bag of it. So whatever they're doing with this food, I hope they keep it, because it has definitely been a treasure hunt to find.
Cortney B.
Dekalb, IL
My male cat weighs 24lbs or so and I started giving him solid gold food and specially the weight control kind. He really needs it. I feel great knowing he's getting healthy organic food and helping his weight. He's just a big cat not just "fat" and although he seems to eat any cat food he has gotten sick on cheap brands before and I really believe he likes this stuff. Atleast I do knowing it's healthier