BY SOLID GOLD

D-Zyme is a digestive enzyme supplement used to help promote healthy digestion in both dogs and cats. Use of this nutritional supplement helps increase the digestibility of food. SKU : ADIB0007A09TK see more...

Kelly F.
Saint Cloud, MN
Seems to be the only thing to help my Min Pin who suffers from indigestion. I've tried several high quality foods but none have completely solved his issues (bloated stomach, pain, unable to have solid bowel movements, constipation). After using this daily for a few months combined with a high quality food, he has solid bowel movements, no more constipation or stomach bloating! I've now been using it for about 5 years with him rarely having stomach issues (if he does it's due to a new treat or too much people food). We don't ever run out of this at our house because it's so vital to keeping my boy healthy and happy!
Makayla K.
Tomah, WI
It's a good product, which is very affordable but I really do like it. Works great & my dog loveeeeeess it. Definitely will be repurchasing. Yes this did meet my expectations, & I do recommend this product.
Samantha C.
We've used solid gold for dogs in the past and it is an awesome product. A little pricey but worth it.
DeCarla C.
Huge fan of the Solid Gold brand. More expensive but definitely worth it for the furkids!
andrea l.
lloret de mar
I don't konw these product but I know the brand so I think I would try it and I would say what I think!
Kike C.
spain valencia 46013
This pet food only I see I like to see the contents of each thing but I like things that are for my
Zsofia C.
Was this product really worth the price? How is the smell of it?
María E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Cuál es la función de esto? Gracias
Crystal R.
Blossoms in the morning got both? I need that stuff cuz I spilled my last!
Shama B.
Fairfield , CT
What is this used for???)
shelby I.
Talladega, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Just here for a badge so yeah