Solia Tourmaline Flat Irons

by Solia

Funciona para cabello procesado, sin maltratarlo?
my hair is very think and i don't want it to be burnt very easy. does this straightener have a low setting to not burn my hair and make it dead?
How expensive are the irins
Start your review of Solia Tourmaline Flat Irons !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
In my opinion, this flat iron takes a lot less effort and makes your hair smoother, straighter, and is long lasting.in reviews
Is a good flat iron for all natural hair. It makes it shine, smooth, and healthy hair. I can use it every single day and morning too.
This flat iron is amazing. It lasted for nearly 7 years of continuous use. It left my hair shiny and beautiful.
My sister has this iron and I borrowed it. Great flat iron. It gives me the results I'm always looking for. My hair is frizzy and wavy. I prefer to have my hair straight. This flat iron works perfectly. Leaves my hair smooth. This ceramic flat iron protects my hair. It doesn't burn my hair.
This is one of the best flat irons I have ever used. Great for any texture. I have big island hair. I actually use it to straighten and curl my hair. I keep it at the 360 setting, and I'll go over it twice. Great quality, I had my first one for about 5-6 years, dropped it multiple times, and it held up like new.
Seattle, WA
This is one of the best flat irons out there to get the price is worth it it works on every texture of hair it's a great product and recommend it to anybody if you haven't got one yet get one now
Lacombe, LA
This is one of the best flat irons I've used in a long time. I have long thick hair and it did not frizz one time
Highland, IN
I hAve the pink version of this. I’m happy with it. I keep it below the max and one pass and my hair is perfect.
Memphis
I’ve had mine for 5 years and it’s still bomb! Lots of my friends always want to borrow it too because it’s just that good at getting the job done
Nashville, TN
I’ve had this thing for about 12 years. Granted I don’t use it more than a few times a month, I’d say that’s pretty good! Part of the plug has fallen off recently, but it still works. It’s great for making waves or for straightening. It was an upgrade from a cheap Revlon straightener, and there’s a huge difference! Maybe not as nice as some others on the market, but definitely works great with minimal damage.
Westwood, NJ
My favorite flat iron. I'm on my second one, the first one I got lasted me for 7 years! It works well, has a temperature range, is tourmaline and has swiveled plates so it doesn't snag your hair. It also does a good job of creating waves in addition to straightening.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...