Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-1/4") Red

BY SOLIA

Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-1/4") Red
Cassie B.
California, MD
I love this straightener! I have used maybe 8 different straighteners and this one is my favorite! I love the way it feels on my hair when I use it and I love that I can control the temperature.
Kimberly C.
I had this straightener for about a year and it worked great. One day I plugged it in and I was waiting for it to heat up. I noticed a weird burning smell but I thought it was just the heat pad it comes with getting a little too hot so I didn't think anything of it. After heated, I picked it up and went about straightening my hair as usual starting with my bangs. As soon as the straightener touched my hair it made a horrible sizzling sound and my hair started smoking. The straightener burnt my hair. I was so upset I ran downstairs immediately to tell my mom and when I came back up the straightener had completely melted into itself and broke. I couldn't believe it. I guess I should have investigated a little more when I smelt the burning in the first place but never did I expect something like this to happen! I will never purchase another one of these products again and if you do I highly suggest you really keep an eye on it while it heats up and use with caution!! It took about a year for the burnt part of my hair to grow out. It was horrible
Christa M.
Ariel , WA
I've had this flat iron for about 5 years if not more and it still works like new. My hair is very thin and fine so I've never had to use it higher than 320 degrees. This has been a great flat iron for me and when I purchased it It was fairly inexpensive. I used it on my mom's hair and her hair is thick and coarse..it took forever to straighten her hair. I would highly recommend it for a first time buyer with similar hair texture as mine.
sidney m.
carencro, LA
This flat iron is fantastic. Out of every one i have tried this is by far the best. It gets my hair extremely smooth and slick and it keeps the shine and my hair does not get frizzy when ever i use this.
Gina S.
Such a great flat iron! I have really frizzy curly hair and when i first started using this, my hair was passed my elbows. With this flat iron, it only took 15 minutes to straighten my whole head! Also it heats up super fast
Tutu A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love that flatiron it is good to use for your hair. I Use it ever three days and it last.
Miryect R.
My pink ceramic ion flat iron is my best friend when I want straight hair, I have use this brand for a few years, I broke one but I bought I new one cuz it was the best one I had so far. Just give it a try.