Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1

Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1")

BY SOLIA

Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1
Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1")
Priscila C.
Bought it 5 years ago and still works and looks super great. Temperature is adjustable. I have fine curly hair and my hair feels super straight and smooth after I use it.
Daniella S.
Plumas Lake, CA
This is my favorite straightener ever! It heats up so quickly and is very user friendly! I have travelled with it numerous times and it has survived many bumps and bangs inside my checked bag.
SR M.
I have used this for many years and it still works great! It is a great investment. My hair is thick and curly but this keeps my hair straight until my next shampoo. I would recommend it to others. It has different temp settings.
Mel G.
I love my solia flat iron!! It heats up around 450 the way I like it. Leaves my hair silky and smooth with just one time. It works for really thick hair as well I've had mine for almost 6 years can't complaint!! I would really recommend this straighter. The price Is reasonable for a good straightner that's gonna last you a very long time!
Rachel N.
Truly the best flat iron I have ever used. My hair is super frizzy and can get knotty - this handles it with no problem. Gets as hot as 450 degrees which is great. I had one of these for four or five years until I dropped it and had to replace it (I'd dropped it a million times before - it's really sturdy)! I've had the new one for a few years and it works as perfectly now as it did the first day. I use it every day!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This flat iron is my go to! I love it and have recommended to other friends who have wanted to buy curling wands. I am very satisfied with it and feel like it leaves my hair silky. The price is great and I like that you can adjust the heat setting so it doesn't need to be too hot or damage the hair. Influenster
ebonée h.
I use the flat iron until it stopped working on me and it had nothing to do with the product itself it was other people speaking using my flat iron in a messed up but this works very very very well on African American hair with black hair and I've been using it since 2008 and empty me a new one with the given real soon new and improved one but yeah it works wonders I was using me when between relaxers and it made my hair straight like I had a relaxer in my head so I would highly recommend this to anybody that is the same as the temperature gets high and it cuts off by themselves and I just love everything about it is its very clean easy to clean I would recommend it 5 stars people.
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
I've had this Solia ceramic hair straightener for many many years. I believe it's been 3-4 years. I purchased this online for about $110 bucks. I really love the blue ceramic plates. It gives it a really nice look. I've used previous straighteners and none lasted like this one. The Solia heats up really fast and I only need to go over my hair once. This straightener hasn't let me down yet. I loveee it.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
I LOVE MY SOLIA! I used to have a Sedu which I spent double as much money on as this one, and I can't tell a difference. I have straight hair that is fine, but I have a LOT of hair. I can straighten my whole head in about 5 minutes. I will say this feels heavy in the hand, but for the price and the lack of damage this causes to your hair, it's definitely worth it!
Stephanie P.
Got this as a gift for my mother since she has very very curly hair and it straightened it so beautifully. It lasts for a while as well until she wet it is when her curls came back, but she loved it. Totally recommend it for very curly hair!
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
What is the difference between this ceramic flat iron and just a regular flat iron? And is it more expensive than the regular flat irons?
Chelsea S.
How well does this work on hair that is naturally curly?