Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1")

by Solia

How well does this work on hair that is naturally curly?
What is the difference between this ceramic flat iron and just a regular flat iron? And is it more expensive than the regular flat irons?
Start your review of Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1")!
How would you rate this product?
Mel G.
I love my solia flat iron!! It heats up around 450 the way I like it. Leaves my hair silky and smooth with just one time. It works for really thick hair as well I've had mine for almost 6 years can't complaint!! I would really recommend this straighter. The price Is reasonable for a good straightner that's gonna last you a very long time!
Janay C.
Decent flat iron. It worked for awhile and then it broke very easily. Had to replace it but its great value for the price.
Stephanie P.
Got this as a gift for my mother since she has very very curly hair and it straightened it so beautifully. It lasts for a while as well until she wet it is when her curls came back, but she loved it. Totally recommend it for very curly hair!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This flat iron is my go to! I love it and have recommended to other friends who have wanted to buy curling wands. I am very satisfied with it and feel like it leaves my hair silky. The price is great and I like that you can adjust the heat setting so it doesn't need to be too hot or damage the hair. Influenster
Alyssa M.
St Augustine, FL
I LOVE MY SOLIA! I used to have a Sedu which I spent double as much money on as this one, and I can't tell a difference. I have straight hair that is fine, but I have a LOT of hair. I can straighten my whole head in about 5 minutes. I will say this feels heavy in the hand, but for the price and the lack of damage this causes to your hair, it's definitely worth it!
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1") uploaded by Socheata R.
I've had this Solia ceramic hair straightener for many many years. I believe it's been 3-4 years. I purchased this online for about $110 bucks. I really love the blue ceramic plates. It gives it a really nice look. I've used previous straighteners and none lasted like this one. The Solia heats up really fast and I only need to go over my hair once. This straightener hasn't let me down yet. I loveee it.
Alexis S.
Beverly Hills, FL
This is an awesome product. I have thin hair amd it works great without burning. My mother, with thick hair, uses it quite often and it works wonders for her too.
Lauren C.
Marlboro, NJ
I have had this flat iron for years! It heats up Quickly and straightens my thick hair with ease. I like to use a flat iron comb when using this so I don't burn my fingers. I use this at least once a week, and I haven't noticed any damage.
ebonée H.
Seattle, WA
I use the flat iron until it stopped working on me and it had nothing to do with the product itself it was other people speaking using my flat iron in a messed up but this works very very very well on African American hair with black hair and I've been using it since 2008 and empty me a new one with the given real soon new and improved one but yeah it works wonders I was using me when between relaxers and it made my hair straight like I had a relaxer in my head so I would highly recommend this to anybody that is the same as the temperature gets high and it cuts off by themselves and I just love everything about it is its very clean easy to clean I would recommend it 5 stars people.
Laura H.
Wauwatosa, WI
Purchased at: Duane Reade
This flat iron makes straightening my hair super simple. My hair has some irritating wave too it, and sometimes it can feel like it’s big, especially on humid days. A quick run through my hair with this, and it feels smooth and controlled!